She Who Commands The Sun

The masters made their way through the dense jungle foliage as they made their way towards Ur. Eridu lay just beyond there and that was where they were to face Quetzalcoatl.

There was however... One major issue.

Merin: "Why is it even hotter than it was before!?"

Takasugi: "Clearly Lady Quetzalcoatl doesn't want to make things easy for us. I expect we'll run into the one known as Jaguar Warrior soon."

Arcueid: "I got a line directly to Neco Arc if she shows up."

Y/n: "Save the pipe bomb loving demon for when we go against Quetzalcoatl."

Cao Cao: "Man, you guys really are laid back about this whole thing, huh?"

Kid Gil: "To be fair, they kinda have to be so they don't go insane."

FemGil: "No joke, I imagine those of weaker minds would crumble under the pressure of dealing with gods directly."

Ophelia: "Indeed, I myself found it really strange when I awakened and was suddenly face-to-face with gods. I found it even stranger that they just interacted so naturally with everyone in Chaldea."

Heracles: "Surprising nobody. Thankfully the only problematic goddess you've met is lady Aphrodite."

Ishtar: "Well, the three goddess alliance also counts, no?"

Heracles: "They are not problematic goddesses by nature. Gorgon is a goddess that was cursed by circumstance and lady Athena's childish idiocy."

Hippolyta: "While I do not wish to speak ill of the gods, Heracles is correct in his assessment."

Heracles: "Personally, I wish to engage in melee combat with Lady Quetzalcoatl if I may be given permission to do so, Master."

Y/n: "I'll back you up with a command seal, ultimately we don't want to take her out. I can try and think of a way to bring her to our side."

Zerkerlot: "FUCK THAT! LET'S COMMIT DEICIDE!!"

Y/n: "As much as I applaud any and all violence directed anywhere other than at me, let's hold off Zerkerlot. Think about it rationally for a moment. What's better than smashing shit with the number of servants we have now?"

Zerkerlot: "... FUCK YEAH! MORE PEOPLE TO SMASH SHIT WITH!!"

Mash: "Father, please calm down."

Zerkerlot: "GH!"

Y/n: "Damn, didn't know that worked on him too."

Arcueid: "I'd argue that it works better on him."

Gudako: "So, how are we gonna handle this chick? She literally threw hands and killed a hundred people without breaking a sweat."

Ishtar: "Yeah, from what I know, she's the true strongest of the three goddesses."

Y/n already had a contingency plan in place, however he needed to separate himself from the others to enact it perfectly.

His chance came in the form of a familiar voice.

???: "NYA-HA-HA! I knew you would return to this place! Kuku gave me a real hounding after the last time so I've gotta get back at you meow!"

Y/n smirked as Jaguar Warrior descended from the treetops. He then spoke to his servants through the mental link they shared.

Y/n: "Guys, I need some of you to stay here and keep the others stalled. The rest of you get ready to head into astral form so we can run ahead to Eridu to take Quetz out."