Chapter 2

At night, Missi starts to wake up then she sees her son is still asleep. She doesn't want to wake him up so she slowly gets out of bed to starts to take a shower. Ten minutes later she finished her shower, and she puts on a robe. She walks out of the bathroom and she sees Y/N wake.

Missi: "Good morning sweetie. Did you sleep well?"

Y/N nodded as a yes as he rubs his eyes.

Missi: "Today, we are going to have some fun. Just you and me."

Music playing: Top of the World by Carpenters

Y/N smiled as Missi picks him up, and takes him to the bathroom for a bath. Ten minutes later Missi was out of the bathroom carrying Y/N while he was wrapped in a towel as she puts him down on the bed. Then she pick the right clothes for her son as she helps him to put it on, and it fits perfect, and then Missi got dress as well. Now they're ready to spend time together.

Music: Such a feelin's comin' over me

There is wonder in most everything I see

Not a cloud in the sky,  got the sun in my eyes 

And I won't be surprised if it's a dream.

Everything I want the world to be

Is now comin' true especially for me

And the reason is clear, it's because you are here

You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen

I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation

And the only explanation I can find

Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around

Your love's put me at the top of the world

Missi and Y/N are play hide and seek as she was count, and Y/N was hiding. As she finished counting Missi searches for him. So she checks under the bed but nothing, as she was looking around she decides to check in the closet as she hears giggling, and she smiles as she opens it and found him as she scoops him while he starts laughing . Then they decided to play it in the hallway as Missi finished counting. Once she finished counting she searches for him but nothing. So she has a idea as she smiles as Y/N peeks out of the curtain which that wear he's hiding, and see's that her mother is not here. So he comes out of it and was spooked to see his mother found him as she was in her bat form while hold her can. Then she went back to her human form, and hugs her son.

Music: Somethin' in the wind has learned my name

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same 

In the leaves on the trees and the touch of the breeze

There's a pleasin sense of happiness for me

There is only one wish on my mind

When this day is through I hope that I will find

That tomorrow will be just the same for you and me

All I need will be mine if you are here

I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation 

And the only explanation I can find

Is the love that I've found ever sense you've been around 

Your love's put me at the top of the world

Later Missi and her son are in the living room as she helping him learn to fly as Y/N was stand on the couch, and looks down to her Mom nervously as she holds out her hands so she should catch him. Y/N decides to trust her as jump and he turned into a bat. Missi was so proud of him as he was fly around her. Then she turned into a bat too and starts fly together all around the living room.

Music: I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation 

And the only explanation I can find

Is the love that I've found ever sense you've been around 

Your love's put me at the top of the world 

Then they went into a room as Missi thinks that this is the perfect room for Y/N to sleep in. So Missi starts to set up the room but Y/N wants to help too as she smiles and agrees. As later she finished Y/N's room, and see's her son getting sleepy so she puts him in his new bed and kisses his forehead so he could get some a little sleep. 

Then Missi walks towards the library as she searches for a book, then she found it as she looks inside, and found one of the pages that says "Chapter 3 Resurrection", and which cause her a sinister smile.

Hey guys. I just want to let you know. That this song "Top of the world by Carpenters" in this chapter. I got this idea from one of my favorite vampire movies called Dark Shadows with Johnny Depp. So hope you enjoy this chapter.