Chapter 5

In the the bedroom room, Missi and Y/N are sitting on the bed as she ready to start explaining things.

Missi: "Y/N. There's something I should have told you."

She said as she sighs.

Missi: "You see a couple days ago I was a human who's name is Melissa as she was walking, then she entered a mansion so she could read her book. Then that's when "he" appeared. You know the guy with the black top hat in the painting?"

She said as his son nods a yes.

Missi: "His name is Duke and he is the Duke of this mansion before I."

Y/N was surprised at this.

Missi: "Anyway. As Duke appeared he wants her to be his bride, so Melissa freaks out as she try's to get away from him. So she has a plan to get rid of him by burning him to the sun. And as he dead while she holds his cane, she turned into a vampire."

She said as Y/N is confused.

Missi: "You see sweetie. When Melissa touches the cane she turns into Missi who is your mommy. But when I hold it for too long... I lose control of myself. Later as she became me, I revived him back to life so I could revenge on him for... doing something that's bad, and I kicked him out."

It was silence for a few seconds as Y/N breaks it.

Y/N: "Your just like me."

Missi: "What? What do mean, sweetie."

Y/N: "I was human just like you, then... (verge into tears) my parents are gone , and some mean lady turned me into this."

Y/N starts to cry as Missi feels bad for him so she comforts him by putting him on her lap and hugging him.

Missi: "Sshh. Mommy's got you."

She said as they lay on the bed, and she snuggles her son for comfort.

Missi: "What ever happens I will always be with you."

She said as she kissed her son's forehead, and starts to calm down a little. Then Missi's anger grows.

Missi: (thought) 'When I find who did this to my sweet fangs so help me...'