Chapter 7

After what happen to the showdown, Duke and Missi decided a truce as Duke's hand is wrapped in a bandage, and Missi as a eye patch on her left eye. And then they are fight and arguing all day, and Y/N doesn't like seeing his parents fight. Every time they fight and argue, Y/N walks away and hides.

In Y/N's bedroom, Y/N is play with his toys, but he can't stop thinking of his parents fighting, and he wishes that they could get along. Then he hears some noise as he checks to see what it is. He looks in the living room to see his parents fighting again as Missi is chasing Duke with a chair on fire.

As Missi and Duke are fighting, Y/N grows angry as his body is slowly covered in shadow, and his eyes starts to glow red.

Y/N: "STOP IT!"

This got their attention as they see Y/N covered in shadow. Then the shadow that's was covering Y/N slowly goes away as he verges into tears and runs off.

Missi: "Y/N, wait."

But it was too late as Missi and Duke had taken this fight to far. So they have to fix this. In the bedroom, Y/N is laying on the bed crying as his door is open reveal his parents.

Missi: "Sweetie. Can we talk?"

She said as Y/N didn't respond. So Duke and Missi sits on Y/N's bed.

Missi: "Y/N. We are so sorry. We shouldn't have done that."

Duke: "Parents fight sometimes, but not what we did it was wrong. So we made a promise not to kill each other. Can you forgive us?"

Y/N slow calms down as wipes his tears away, and nodded as a yes as they smiled.

Missi: "Come on. Let's go outside."

She said as they head outside. As they are outside, they are lay down in the coffins in the grave as the look at the stars.

Missi: "The stars a beautiful tonight."

Y/N: "Mmm, hmm... I'm glad that I have you guys."

He said as they smiled.

Duke: "We're glad that we have you, Y/N."

Y/N smiled as they they sat up from their coffins, and they hugged. As they hugged, Y/N is happy, happy that he has a family. A new family.

And that is it for season 1, hope you guys enjoy this season. And I'll do season 2 after it's complete.