Chapter 6

Y/N is in his mom's bedroom as Missi is wearing a different dress to get ready to dance with Duke. 

Y/N: "Look you pretty, Mommy."

He said which cause her to smile.

Missi: "Thank you my sweetfang."

Missi then kneels to his son's level.

Missi: "Now, you just stay in your bedroom until the dance is over."

Y/N: "Why, Mommy?"

Missi: "Because it might get ugly, so I don't want you to get hurt. Can you do it for mommy?"

Y/N: "Okay."

They hugged each other as Missi kiss his son's forehead.

Missi: "Now, you stay in your room, and a love you, sweetie."

Y/N: "Love you too, Mommy."

Missi leaves the room as she close's the door, and starts heading to the ballroom. Later, Missi is at the ballroom, and she sees Duke wearing a different uniform as well. Besides all black, it's all red.

Duke: "Ready for the showdown?"

Missi: "Oh, it's on."

Meanwhile, Y/N was in his room laying on the bed thinking. Thinking of what everything that has happened today. Finding out that his mother was human, she is married a guy name Duke, which means that he is Y/N's father. And he's wondering is that will they get along.

Y/N: "I hope everything is going okay?"

Meanwhile, Duke and Missi are still dancing as he twirls her around a couple times, and he lets go of her as she still twirling and she sat on a bar seat. Then Duke is getting out some wine for her and himself as he takes out poison, and he sinisterly smiles. So he puts the poison in one of the wine glasses, puts them on the tray, walk towards Missi, and gives her the wine.

But then, Missi kicks the tray away from him cause she knew that he was going to poison her as Duke gets angry.

Duke: "Why you!"

Duke smacks her away as this made her angry too as she grabs her cane, and charges at him so she kill him with it. But Duke avoids it as her cane it's the bar table, so Duke kicks her and Miss grabs his head and slams him to the pillar. Duke spits out blood as he grabs a ax from a wall, and they clashed.

As they are fighting with their weapons, they stepped back as Missi smiles, and she telling him to come here. So Duke charges at her ready to strike, but she dodges it as she is on top of the ax and she kicks his head as his neck is bent. 

So Duke puts his head back together and he swings his ax at her, but then he looks at his ax to see a fabric that's stuck to it, and he looks at Missi to see that he tore half of her dress as it showed half of her bra, and this made her angry.

So Missi charges at him with her cane, but Duke avoids it as he grabs her cane, and pokes her in the eye with it. Then she grabs the ax as she chops off his thumb, and some blood was dripping on the floor. Then they stared at each other for a while as Missi was covering her left eye and Duke was holding his right hand in pain.