Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard is the third child and first son of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory and his Duchess, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell. 2nd Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and 3rd Duchess of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was born on Litha, June 21, 2280, when his father was 29 years old and his mother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann was 25 years old at Beltane Manor in the territory of Bedford on Star Base 12. He would be the second great-grandson of Lord Charles Howard Senior and the first of three grandsons of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was created Duke of Lancaster Territory on his birth in the name of his great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard.

The Dukedom of Lancaster had fell into abyss in 2250, with the Death of Lord Charles Beaufort, who was the great-great-great-nephew of Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort brother, Lord Thomas Beaufort, as Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was Lord Edmund Beaufort's great-great-great--grandson, through his -great-great-grandmother, Lady Jeannette Virginia who married his great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick WIlliam Howard and through their second, Lord Charles Howard Senior who was Lord Anthony Christopher's Howard great-grandfather and through his eldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard he became Duke of Lancaster Territory.

Lord Frederick WIlliam Howard III lost his claim to the Dukedom of Lancaster when his father, Lord Frederick WIlliam Howard II married without consent of his father, and Lord Richard Edward Howard III was a through Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior who had been married without the consent of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior. It made Lord Anthony Christopher Howard the next rightful heir to the Dukedom of Lancaster Territory.

Lord Anthony Christopher at the time of his birth had two sisters, Lady Elizabeth the heiress of the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and Lady Samhain, Duchess of Clarence Territory and later on he would be joined by Lady Caroline Matilda Carey in 2282, Lord Albert Edward Howard and Lady Anastasia Christina Howard in 2285, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, in 2288, Lady Sophia Dorothea in 2290 and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard in 2295.

All of them were great-grandchildren of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior eldest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard had several first cousins, Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV, Lady Autumn Bridget and Lord David Patrick Howard and along with his second cousins, Lord David William Beck, Lord Richard Edward Howard III, and his first cousins twice removed included, Lord Richard Edward Howard II, Lord Frederick Wiliam Howard III, and Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard were his third cousins on his paternal side.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart was his first cousin once removed on the maternal side of his family.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard is a direct descendant of Sir John Howard and Lady Joan of Cornwall whose great-great-great-great-grandson, Lord John Howard became the 1st Duke of Norfolk in 1483.

Lord Anthony Christopher through Lady Margaret Penelope Devereux is a direct descendant of Lord Walter Devereux, 1st Earl of Essex Territory through his Walter Devereux, 8th Baron Ferrers of Chartley who married Lady Cecily Bourchier and they had a son, Walter Devereux, 1st Viscount Hereford and he married Lady Mary Grey and they had a son, Lord Richard Devereux and he married Lady Anne Hastings, and they had a son, Lord Walter Devereux who married the first cousin once removed of Queen Elizabeth I of England, Lady Lettice Knollys, the granddaughter of Lady Mary Boleyn, through Lady Catherine Carey who married Sir Francis Knollys and they had a son, Lord Robert Devereux, 2nd Earl of Essex and he married

Lord Robert Devereux was the great-grandson of Queen Elizabeth's grand aunt, Lady Mary Boleyn and it made him her first cousin twice removed and he married Lady Frances Walsingham and they had a son, Robert Devereux, 3rd Earl of Essex who married Lady Frances Howard, the daughter of Thomas Howard, 1st Earl of Suffolk and they had a daughter Lady Ann Devereux, and she married her third cousin, Sir Edward Devereux and they had a son, Lord Price Devereux who married and his daughter was Lady Margaret Penelope Devereux who married Lord Patrick William Howard in 2147,  but they didn't start their family until 2165.