Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Fifth Duke of Norfolk

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is the fifth child and youngest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart, Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory. He was born on December 21, 2250, at Norfolk Estate in the ancestral Estate that his great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard built with his own hands, and he was named after his father's favorite uncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory who was his grand-uncle. 

There was no mistake out of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR three sons born ten years apart in-between the three brothers the three sisters were born, Lady Patricia Charlene in 2235, Lady Charlotte Augusta in 2245 and Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard in 2276.

Lord Andrew Charles was allowed to marry for love, whereas his older brothers were not allowed to do so, and he was given the privilege to marry for love or he just won't marry and without his marriage and his two brother's that failed to produce a child between them. He was his father's last hope to save what his great-grandfather started in 2165. 

Lord Andrew Charles deployed the aristocracy he was born into, and he disliked the women as well as he saw them as silly vain women who sought to marry for money and a title.

So, Lord Andrew Charles Howard waited for his bride to arrive from Post World War Three Planet Earth on Star Base 12 on June 1, 2274, and her name was Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard was a Sagittarius and the women he loved was a Gemini and she was five years younger than he was, but he fell in love but so did his second cousin, Lord Richard William Carey who was a Gemini like Karissa Elizabeth Ann L...

Lord Andrew Charles Howard was a Sagittarius and the women he loved was a Gemini and she was five years younger than he was, but he fell in love but so did his second cousin, Lord Richard William Carey who was a Gemini like Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell.

Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory was the great-grandson of his grandaunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard who was his grandfather's sister and they both loved her at first sight and ever since her arrival they became rivals for her affection.

Karissa before she became Lady Karissa was heard to have said, "Lord Andrew Charles Howard and his second cousin, Lord Richard William Carey were two of the most handsome men on Star Base 12 next to Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley who was her best friend.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard was a very persistent young man, and he would not stop until he won her hand and married her and with her together, they had two handsome sons and three beautiful daughters on Star Base 12 along with Lord Richard William...

Lord Andrew Charles Howard was a very persistent young man, and he would not stop until he won her hand and married her and with her together, they had two handsome sons and three beautiful daughters on Star Base 12 along with Lord Richard William Carey they had one beautiful daughter and one handsome son, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, she had with him another beautiful daughter.

With Lord Andrew Charles - Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory, Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent and Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory, and with Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, Duchess of Bedford Territory and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley and with Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard also had a daughter, Lady Anastasia Christina Howard. Duchess of Northampton Territory with Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick 

Lord Andrew Charles Howard during his 24 years as Duke of Norfolk Territory with Lady Karissa by his side reformed the laws on Star Base 12 for all aristocrats and he abolished male preferred primogeniture, and replaced it with absolute primogeniture, along with the practice of prearranged marriages.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior created Lady Karissa, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory in 2275 after the birth of his heiress, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard in 2275.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard lost Lady Karissa to his second cousin, Lord Richard William Carey in 2300 but they remained good friends even after they were married and his daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard succeeded him in 2299 until 2330.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard left his Dukedom of Westminster Territory and Viscount of Fairfax to his grandson, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II, the second son of his son, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Howard nee Stuart in 2330.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard died on November 30, 2330, at the age of 80 years old and he is laid on the left-hand side of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey and on her right side is Lord Richard William Carey who died on June 20, 2331.