Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, 1st Howard Duke of Lennox Territory

Lord Alexander Andrew Howard is the firstborn son and child of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart, and he was born in Lancaster Territory where his father has been Duke of Lancaster since 2280.

Lord Alexander Andrew Howard was born in April of 2303, and he is his mother's successor to the Dukedom of Lennox Territory per the agreement between Lord Alexander Charles Stuart and Lord Andrew Charles Howard, who were both of his grandfathers.

Lord Alexander Andrew Charles Howard maternal grandmother is Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg, and his paternal grandmother is Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard- Carey nee Lowell.

Through his paternal grandfather he is a direct descendant of Sir John Howard and Lady Joan of Cornwall and through his maternal grandfather, he is a direct descendant of King Charles II and Lady Louise de Kérouaille, Duchess of Portsmouth and their son, Lord Charles Lennox, Duke of Lennox and Duke of Richmond.

Through his maternal grandmother, Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg. He is a direct descendant of King Louis IX of France and his youngest son, Prince Robert of Clermont and through his paternal grandmother, Lady Karissa is a commoner and is of Anglo-Scottish-French Irish-Native American Cherokee ancestry.

Lady Josephine Isabella's mother, Lady Carissa is a descendant of King Alfonso III of Portugal and his mistress.

Lady Josephine Isabella's father Lord Ferinand Habsburg is a direct descendant of Emperor Maximillian Habsburg and Lady Mary of Burgundy and their son, King Philip I of Spain and his wife, Queen Juana of Castile and their son, Charles V, Holy Roman Empire.

Lord Alexander Andrew Howard has two siblings, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II and Lady Isabella Karissa Howard who was born in 2305 and 2310.

Lord Alexander Andrew Howard is married to Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon in 2322 and his son, Lord Patrick William Howard III is born in 2325, a daughter, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Howard is born in 2331 and another son, Lord Patrick Frederick Howard is born in 2338.

Lord Alexander Andrew Howard doesn't become Duke of Lennox Territory until 2360 at the death of his mother, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Howard nee Stuart and he governs Lennox from 2360 until 2400.

Lord Alexander Andrew Howard is succeeded by his son, Lord Patrick William Howard III from 2400-2420 and he is succeeded by his son, Lord Partrick Frederick Howard from 2420-2460.

  Lord Patrick Frederick Howard, 3rd Howard Duke of Lennox Territory who is married in 2420 and he has a daughter, Lady Carissa Isabella Howard, who becomes Duchess of Lennox in 2460