"Could We Do That Again?"

Feb 21

I was assigned to write an essay about my friends in LA, but I didn't really know what to write. It has to be at least 500 words, but I don't have enough friends to write even 5 words.

"I have no friends :(" doesn't sound like a very good essay, especially since I'll probably get sent to the office or something.

I would write about them, but I don't really know all that much about them. And we don't talk to each other, so it's not like they're actually my friends at all.

Maybe I'll write an essay on my dear friend known as Creatures and Caverns.

But if I did that, I might start rambling and create a 5,000 word essay and I don't think my teacher wants to read that.

It's due in a week, so I'll figure it out eventually

See ya

~~~

Marcy spent over an hour listening to Anne ramble on about all sorts of things, too afraid to join in on the conversation. Maybe they were too nervous about being in an unfamiliar environment, or maybe they were too nervous about being there with Anne. Either way, Marcy was nervous.

It didn't help that Sasha hadn't shown up yet, so Marcy was still sitting in Anne's room alone.

"Earth to Marcy." Anne waved her hand in front of Marcy's face, causing them to snap back into reality.

"Sorry! I definitely spaced out!" Marcy sputtered out as an excuse.

Anne laughed, "It's alright. I do the same thing, too." Anne looked down at the carpeted floor that Marcy was sitting on. "Are you sure you want to sit there? I'm fine if you sit on my bed with me."

Marcy shook their head. "Nah, the floor's more comfortable. Plus, it provides a perfect view of your majesty."

"Weirdo," Anne said. It looked like she was about to say something else when she heard someone knock on the front door.

Both she and Marcy got a text on their phones saying "Ĭ̶̲'̵̢̍ḿ̶͔ ̵̛̺h̴͉̿e̷͎̋r̶̝̈ḙ̷̛"

Marcy laughed. "Yes, of course, I'm the weirdo. Definitely not Sasha."

Both Marcy and Anne made their way to the front door, where Sasha waited rather impatiently.

"Took you long enough," Sasha muttered as Anne opened the door for Sasha.

"It took us half a minute to get to the door, whereas it took you an hour and twelve minutes," Marcy said, checking the time. "I'd say we were much faster."

"They have a point," Anne remarked.

"They do not have a point. I am fashionably late, of course. The party starts only when I arrive, and dies when I leave. All people worship me. I have never sinned. I am perfect."

"Okay, Jesus, care to convert some water into wine to make this so-called 'party' a bit more... I dunno, entertaining?" Anne questioned.

"Unfortunately for you, I dislike the taste of wine and never wish to try it again. So, no."

"You've had wine before?" Marcy asked.

"Yeah, my mom let me have a sip of hers once, but it was disgusting so I've vowed to never drink wine again."

"It was that bad?"

"I'd say it tastes like dirt, but I've never tasted dirt before."

"Sasha, yes you have," Anne said. "I literally recorded it."