VII: Deceit The Devil

^^^Here is the picture of how Jessica looks after her makeover with Caroline for her date with...someone. Hehe.

Song of the day: Calvin Harris- Outside ft. Ellie Goulding.

I used to be a huge fan of this couple...so what if they broke up? I can still love their music..

Another small fact: I was just watching Jenna Marbles's videos in YouTube. If you haven't seen her videos, then, I suggest, you go there right now and see it...Because they're all amazing!

So yeah, enjoy.

♪♪♪

❝It's a relief to finally do it and get it over with.❞

Ethel sighed in relief when Amia turned away from him and started walking again.

For a second, he was almost sure that she had seen his face. The heart that was beating so fast in his chest had suddenly felt huge and heavy. He nearly thought that he was having a stroke-until she cast her gaze away from his after a minute as if she had not even seen him there.

The heart was beating gently now, as gently as a spy's heart filled with adrenalin rush and fear.

It's alright. He told himself. It's alright. She didn't see you, you moron. Stop overreacting.

And then, he started following her small slender back again, praying to the Gods that she would not find out.

What he didn't know, was that she had already found out.

♪♪♪

❝There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite to special as the love between a son and a mother.❞

"You want me to do what?!" Jeremy asked again, making sure that he had heard correct.

"Jeremy," The tall principal in her dark red dress spoke, tugging at the neat bun on top of her head. The pearl-diamond earring shone as she shook her head in disappointment, "You heard me. If you fail to submit your project this time, you are going to fail and obviously, as your mother, I'm going to ground you until next year."

"That is-it's not-I..I don't know what.. Impossible! It's not my fault that the girl wants to do this separately, Mom." Jeremy said. "I am the victim here. She backed out on the part-"

"I know exactly who the victim is Jeremy." His mother said in a cold voice. "You destroyed the poor girl by taking her v!rginity last month and now-"

Jeremy cringed, speechless. "How do you know that?"

The principal glared at him sharply. "I know each and everything that goes on in this school." She said. "If you think that I am unaware about your... atrocious activities, then you're absolutely wrong, my son."

"She was lying, Mom. I never screwed a virg-"

"I don't care who is lying." She snarled, cutting him off. She slammed her hands on the glass table. "All I care about is that you pass this year and just get out of the school."

Jeremy looked worriedly at his mother's hands, checking if any glass had hurt her. "Mom, I-"

"I just keep running around these stupid brats trying to tell them how important education is.. How their parents are keeping such high expectation from them.." She said angrily. "Only to find that my own son is one of them!" She exploded.

He flinched. "Mom.. I-"

"Don't!" She cut him off, slamming her hands on the table again. Jeremy stared at his mother's palm and his shoulder dropped in relief when he didn't see any wounds. The principal ignored her son's concern, though it touched her heart. "I'm done with your inhuman, moronic acts! I've had enough! If I hear another rumor about you again.. I swear to God, Jeremy, I will make you see.. the price of your thoughtless deeds. I've spoiled you enough!"