Chapter EX: Flesh Eater [non-cannon]

AN: This chapter is non-cannon (as you can see in the title) to the story, you can skip it if you want. I only wrote this just because I found something interesting.

Talking: "talk"
Thinking: "think"
Action: *grab*/*BOOM*
Shouting/yelling: "AAA"
Wishper: "wishper"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"EAT SOME DIRT!"

Raiden kicked the blonde kid to the ground, making a big dust cloud around the kid. He landed on the ground next to him and he looked at the kid for a bit, and turned back to run in a random direction... But then.

A giant gust of wind suddenly appeared behind him, making him fall to the ground. He stared behind him to see only dust but then saw a silhouette in the cloud of brown dust, and after the dust settled he could see clearly who the person was now.

The person had the same clothes of the blonde kid but now much taller and didn't have the ribbon, and had a red halo over her head.

Suddenly red metal wings came out of her back with knives on them, and then she inhaled some air and screamed at the skies. A red shockwave shook the earth and everything around her, everything seemed like it was to break but it didn't break anything.

When the red shockwave hit Raiden, it made him sense the power of this woman. The power was unbelievable, it was nothing he had faced before and it made him shake to the core. After that the woman gave him a death stared with her red glowing eyes, a giant dark red aura that looked like fire was around her body.

Raiden stood up with the crimson sword in hand and was in a fighting stance, with his sword over his head and crouching. The woman smiled and extended her arm to him and a giant sword appeared in her hand.

"This is going to be... fun!" The woman laughed. She put her sword over her shoulder.

The sword started to play music with fast drums in the background and guitars. The red lighting around the sword grew even stronger now.

The woman then teleported in front of him swung upward at his head, which he almost dodged by jumping back and only grazed his chin. He then dashed at her with the red sword pointed at torso, but she blocked and countered by pushing him back and swung the sword at him. He barely dodged the attack and almost fell off balance.

"Too easy!" The woman laughed again with a sinister smile.

Her sword disappeared from her hand and she quickly punched him to the ground, her bloodthirsty face went even more bloodthirsty. Raiden landed on the ground and tried to stand up but the woman grabbed his throat, and lifted him up high in the air with her mouth watering.

"OoOh~ I'm so hungry! I hope your meat is TASTY!" The blonde woman opened her mouth and slowly got closer to his face.

"Re-rephrasing... Please." Raiden begged.

Raiden tried to stab her with the sword but she just grabbed his arm, as his face was inches away from her opened mouth an orb of light shot at her head, making the woman drop him and make her fall to the ground. Raiden turned to his right and saw two blonde people standing next to each other.

One of them had a witch outfit and holding a broom and had yellow eyes, while the other had blue eyes and had a red band in her hair. She wears a light blue dress with long white sleeves and two pink ribbons.

"Hey! Are you alright!?" The blue eyed woman ran at Raiden and helped him get up.

"Y-Yeah... I'm fine, thanks for saving my life." Raiden thanked the blue eyed woman.