Bad News...

Hey, it's me. The writer...

Ok, let's get to the point: I'm ending the story, just like that. Why? Because it's isn't fun anymore.

The first few chapters are pretty bad because I didn't know how writing works, and sure it improved but that doesn't mean it's still there. And the other reason is because of my motivation, will the lack there of.

And, the third reason is because this was just supposed to be something stupid to write, but as things got more serious (I'm talking about how somewhere near the end it got more serious, and the message I was trying to get across.) it just stop being fun.

And also, I want to focus more on drawing since I have a goal to become really good at it. And writing a chapter every few weeks is really making it harder then it should have been.

So yeah, I'm sorry if you wanted a new chapter. And I'll probably won't remake it after a long while.

I'm sorry that I ended it just like that, without the puzzle being solved. Ending it in the middle...

But, right before you go. I made these drawings for the readers that made this far, it was supposed to be in a chapter but because I ended it, that's deadass impossible.

So, here.

These are kinda old, like a few months ago

These are kinda old, like a few months ago. But hey, it's still good. And oh yeah, these are supposed to be wallpapers for your phone. And how are we supposed to download them? You probably asked. Easy, you don't.

You just screenshot them and make them as your wallpaper. There's probably a way to download images in this app, but I think that's not possible at all lol. So yeah, enjoy. And thank you for making this far to see them. I won't post them on my art book, these are only for people like you.

Anyway, I guess I'll be leaving. See ya.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yukari:"Oh... It ended, hm? Well then, what a party pooper that writer is-"

SHUT THE FUCK UP, WOMAN.