Chapter 8: Unlikely Team Up

Talking: "born in flames"
Thinking: "I have been blessed"
Action: *grab*/*BOOM*
Shouting/yelling: "MY FAMILY CREST IS THE DEMON OF"
Wishper: "death"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Reimu? What are you doing here?" Kaguya asked, staring at the red and white miko.

"I'm just here to take him." Reimu answered, pointing her stick at Raiden.

Everyone looked at Raiden and back to Reimu, all of them looked confused and wanted answers.

"Oh I'm not staying in this damn place!" Raiden shouted, making everyone beside Reimu confused.

"But you have to, if you don't then..." Reimu looked at the cloudy skies with a frown.

"Meet the same fate? Sorry but fighting to get back home is better than staying in this place, knowing my family will never see me again." Raiden said in anger.

Reimu looked back at Raiden and tightened her grip on her stick. She was about to open her mouth and say something, but then someone interrupted her.

"Alright, I don't know what's going on, but can you tell me why you're here to take this guy, other than this 'meeting the same fate' thing." Mokou spoke up, making Reimu slightly annoyed.

"That is none of your business, now just go back to your homes and forget about this." Reimu responded.

"Now, you. Come with me." Reimu said, motioning him to come with him.

"I already told you this before, I will fight to get back home!" Raiden shouted.

Reimu stared at him in disappointment.

"This is your last warning, come with me or I have to use force." Reimu stated.

"I said no!" Raiden yelled, gripping the handle of the sword.

"I'm sorry that I have to do this, but you leave me no choice."

Reimu suddenly dashed at Raiden at fast speeds, stretched her arm and opened her hand to grab Raiden's arm. But Raiden quickly side-stepped her and watched her land on her feet, sliding through the ground. Reimu then jumped at Raiden and tried to grab him again, but failed.

Everyone was watching Raiden and Reimu playing this game of cat and mouse. They were confused about what to do. Suddenly Reimu kicked Raiden, which he quickly blocked with his right arm. The red and white Mimo then immediately flipped to make Raiden hit his head, which Raiden didn't expect and got hit.

He then quickly stood up and began to be in a defensive stance, facing Reimu. Reimu landed on her feet and stared at Raiden with determination in her eyes, and she then summoned a few orbs of light. She shot the orbs at Raiden at high speed, which he dodged and the other people behind him also dodged.

"Stop making this difficult for the both of us." Reimu said.

"Making this difficult, huh? Well looks like I will make this even more difficult!" Raiden then dashed at her, and tried to pull the crimson red sword out.

But then Reimu shot an orb at Raiden's chest, he couldn't cut it in time so he hit and rolled to the ground. He didn't feel anything from that orb at all, he stood up and stood on his knees and stared at his chest.

"That... That thing didn't even give me a slight of pain at all, this was less painful than that witch shooting at me." Raiden said in his head.

Raiden then realized that Reimu was charging at him at high speeds, and barely had any reaction time to respond. Reimu was about to hit his head with the stick she was holding, but then...