Chapter 12: On The Case

Talking: "we fight through fire and ice forever"
Thinking: "two souls once lost and now they remember"
Action: *grab*/*BOOM*
Shouting/yelling: "I AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHING"
Wishper: "provoking"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Aaargh! Damn it!" A black-haired woman with crow wings blurred out in anger.

"I couldn't find anyone who would help me at all! Even that red and white miko didn't even want to help!" The crow woman shouted, stomping around the wooden floor and putting both of her hands on her head.

"Well… Perhaps you can solve it yourself, Aya." A white-haired woman with white wolf ears suggested, sitting on her pillow and placing her cup on the table.

"Come on, Momiji. You know I'm not too much of a damn detective and even if I was one, I wouldn't know where to even start on finding the missing guards." The crow lady named Aya said, stopping to turn to her.

"I see… But isn't there anything you can report on?" The wolf woman named Momiji asked, sipping her hot tea from her cup.

"Well if that was the case then I wouldn't be here in the first place."

"Really? There isn't anything except for that one?"

"Yep…"

"*sigh* If that's the case then I have nothing to give you except a question." Momiji responded.

"Go ask it, I'm not really in a rush." Aya stated, folding her arms.

"Well, have you considered asking Nitori for help before? Since she can build anything, I think she could help you find the guards." Momiji asked.

"I did but she wasn't home at that time, and I didn't really feel like searching for her because she could be literally anywhere." Aya explained.

"Perhaps you can check on her since she could be home by now." Momiji suggested, sipping more of her tea.

"Doubt it, but sure. I'll go check, and if she's there then that means I can ask that pile of metal a few questions." Aya said, stepping toward the front door and walking out but before she did that she said her goodbyes to Momiji.

Aya was outside Momiji's home and immediately flew toward Nitori's home at incredible speeds, landing in front of the doors. She then knocked on it and waited and while she was waiting, she noticed two people behind her. One of them being behind the other.

"Hm? Oh, hey there Cirno. You're here to train with that metal guy, right?" Aya asked.

"Of course I am! But what about you, crow lady?" Cirno replied, making Aya slightly annoyed when hearing that nickname.

"Just wanting to ask Nitori for help, that's all." Aya answered, knocking on the door again.

"..."

"..."

"..."

10 seconds later

"How long will they open the damn door? I knocked like ten times!" Aya asked in an annoyed tone.

"Hm, I don't know… Ah! I got an idea! How about we go inside and find them?" Cirno suggested.

"Hm? Oh, looks like we don't have to use that 'genius' idea, Cirno."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"And that's basically why I'm here." Aya said while having her arms folded, leaning on the rocky wall next to the front doors.

"So, you came here and didn't have the intention to break into my house, unlike that damn fairy over!" Nitori then pointed at Cirno, who was talking with Raiden and Daiyousei inside her home.