Chapter 14: Today Turn South

Talking: "my family crest is a demon of death"
Thinking: "forsakened I am awakened"
Action: *grab*/*BOOM*
Shouting/yelling: "A PHOENIX ASH IN DARK DIVINE"
Wishper: "descending misery"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Clouds covered the sun, casting shade on a quiet village called The Human Village. And with a village there was, of course, a gate. A gate leading toward the Bamboo Forest of Lost, but now a crime scene that no one dared to be nearby… Except for one person.

A lone white-haired woman with a long blue dress walked toward the gate, with her head down as she walked to her desired destination.

"What does this criminal think they are?" She said as a frown began to form, and her eyebrows started to narrow. "Either I'm dealing with a fool who thinks they are above consequences or… an idiot," The woman clenched her hands, hard enough to rip someone's head off.

"But, whatever kind of good for nothing idiot I'm dealing with…" She unclenched her hands softly and started darting around her eyes. "If they could have dealt with our guards so easily, I can't imagine what will be the fate of this village," widening her eyes with sweat rolling down her face, biting her lips.

"I need to search for her quickly soon and alert her if they don't find them." With shaky legs that felt like paper was about to fall, but getting faster and faster to where she needed to be.

"I need to make a plan with her if anything goes bad," after another and yet another of sweat dripping down her face, which was quickly blasted off by a strong breeze in front of her, but it disappeared quickly like it came. "I don't want blood of thousands on my hands, so I better get there quickly befor-"

"What are you talking about, Keine?"

"Aaahh!" Keine immediately jumped away from the mystery person like a cat seeing a cucumber. "Oh, it's just you Aya." Noticing who scared her half to death, she breathed a sigh of relief and walked up to her.

"Please, next time don't do that." Keine said, adjusting her back to stand tall while facing Aya.

"Anything I did would easily scare your butt off by the way you reacted hehe." Aya then scratched her head with an amused smile, though Keine wasn't as happy as the Crow Lady but still had her smile.

"*sigh* Anyway, where is Raiden and Cirno? Weren't they a part of your group," She tilted her head "yes?"

"Oh right, them." Aya said with annoyance while folding her arms, having her smile quickly turned into a frown. "Which reminds me..." but then as quickly as her expression turned sour, it turned sweet. Having a grin and quickly adjusting her brown baggy cap.

"Can you be quiet for a bit, Keine?"

Keine slowly nodded with an eyebrow raised. Standing for a few seconds like statues, quietly waiting and turning their heads left and right and behind them.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...?"

"Aaaaaaaaah!!!"

Suddenly, from behind, were faint screams of a child coming closer and closer to their location. The two's heads quickly shot to the direction of the noise, one was more confused than ever while the other grinned even harder.

Aya then stood behind Keine to hide, peeking her head slightly to look.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!"