Chapter 3

"So what is there to talk about Angel?" Finn asked confused as Kol sat back down.

I sighed as my body relaxed. It looks like there won't be any maiming tonight, maybe tomorrow though...

"Well for one, the whole plot of New Orleans is about to start, it centered around Nik's kid and all the threats you guys face while in New Orleans. We have to go, at least for a few years to handle everything. Then for Two, are you all ready for kids? obviously we have to talk about who goes first, the plot dictates Nik but I personally think Fuck the Plot and let's do what's right for us, but what is right for us?" I rambled as I ran a hand through my hair nervously.

"Elskan calm down, it's not like we're short on time" Elijah said soothingly.

I smiled and took a deep breath before sitting down "Here's the thing, I won't age, none of us will, we have eternity to have kids, I'm sure at one point I'll have kids with each of you. So who is ready for that? Actually ready" I said giving a pointed look towards Kol. A breeding kink does not mean he is ready to have kids.

Kol rolled his eyes but seemed to be considering what I was saying.

"kids mean crying, shitting, and stress. It's gonna be hard, we'll love those kids more than ourselves, and to have that in the current climate will be practically impossible. You all still have enemies and New Orleans is full of problems" I said, laying out the facts.

Kol pouted slightly but with a pointed look from Elijah he stopped.

"Your right Elskan, we need to talk about this, as a group. Why don't we let it sink in and talk about it again later tonight? I think some of us need an adjustment period" Elijah said as he glanced from me to Nik who still looked like he was about to shit himself.

I nodded with a small smile and looked at Nik sympathetically "I think that's a good idea, all things considered this went pretty well" I said sarcastically as I smirked at them.

"What did you think was gonna happen Angle?" Finn asked playfully.

I rolled my eyes "Well, given your habits I wouldn't be shocked if you all tried to make me into a baby factory. I can guarantee this one's already thinking about it" I said as I motioned to Kol who had a dreamy look in his eyes. Can he get any more obvious?...

Finn looked at him judgmentally before smacking the back of his head "What?! I would never!" Kol said automatically as he gave a us fake look of innocence.

I raised an eyebrow making him smile sheepishly, I just gave Finn a pointed look making him roll his eyes.

"You may have a point" he grumbled out as he glared at Kol.

I laughed and brought down the bubble around myself.

~~~~~~~~

"Great! Now all Damon and Stiles are gonna wanna do jump me and put a baby in me!" Lydia complained dramatically.

I had just told her about the conversation with my mates.

I looked at her with an unbelieving expression on my face "That's your reaction? I tell you I had the conversation I've been dreading for over a year and that's all I get?" I asked unimpressed.

She rolled her eyes "it was fine, you were worrying for nothing and you know it. Klaus will pout but you'll get him to come around, Elijah and Finn won't try anything without your express permission. The only one you have to worry about is Kol but he would never do anything to hurt you. You were freaking out over nothing" Lydia said as she looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

I gave her a pointed look "oh so it's overreacting when I do it miss 'all Damon and Stiles are gonna wanna do is jump me and put a baby in me" I said sarcastically.

She just pursed her lips and looked away from me towards the ocean "I don't know what you're talking about" she said in a high pitched voice.

We both broke out in laughter.

Once we had calmed down she gave me a look "So, are you ready for a baby? You already deal with those four" she asked as she sat down in one of the loungers.

I shrugged and leaned against the railing facing her "I've had over a year to get ready. I always thought I would have kids in my last life but that never worked out. I basically raised the whole scooby gang. They came out way better than they would have originally! I think I'm ready...can you ever really be ready until you have kids though?" I asked imploringly.

Lydia sighed and looked down at her hands "you know, I always wanted kids, When I was with my first coven they always told me that no one would ever agree to have children with me. In case they inherited my shame, after a while I stamped down that hope. When I became a vampire I let that hope die. The last year, I've been really thinking about it. I know I'm not ready yet, especially with all the shit that's gonna go down in New Orleans but I want them. But that's me, you'll make an amazing mom. You won't let a thing touch those kids, and you can pull it off. I've never met someone more powerful than you, not to mention all of us. This kid will have an army behind it. Literally" She joked looking pointedly at one of the many hybrids that roamed the yacht.

I snorted and rolled my eyes, Nik had done a lot more collecting the last year or so, he's found lone wolves from all over the world.

"I guess your right, I want kids, and I think we're ready. As immature as they are they won't let a thing touch me or the baby, they can be serious when it counts. Yes, even Kol" I said in response to Lydia's doubtful look.

She raised her hands in surrender "Then I think it's time you go talk this out with your mates" She said pointedly.

I took a deep breath and nodded. I guess it is...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.