It's been a long two years...

So I'm back, I know it's been about two years, I would make excuses but the truth is I just moved on with my writing, and I haven't gotten into the vampire diaries in a while. I would like to think I've grown a lot since I wrote this seeing as when I re read through this to catch up I about cringed the whole time. The first person pov makes me shudder.

So for obvious reasons you're probably gonna notice some differences in my writing, mostly in the way it flows and how I visualize things but mainly I will not be writing in first person anymore, it will shift to third and second perspective for the rest of the fic, I just can't guys.

I can't go back in my writing, the best way to think about it is when I wrote this I had finally taken off the floaties but I was still swimming in the pool. Now I'm trying my luck with the ocean and I can't put back on the water wings.

There will also be no smut, I know some of you really like it but it's not my thing anymore. Not only is it not my thing but most of you are young and as a 24 year old adult it's not a good look for me to be making porn for underage people. I know it's age warned but I also know you all lie, I was once the 13 year old who lied, I get it, but still no.

On another note, like I said I had no outline for this book and it's been a few years, I forgot half the shit I wanted to do and I had planned in my head. So I've had to come up with a new plot for the rest of the book. I have no idea what the hell I was doing with the painting, I think I wanted to transfer Marcel's mate bond but I can't think of anyone who I would actually have wanted to do that with so idk how that's gonna go. I have figured out how I'm handling Marcel and I think your all gonna like it much more than whatever stupid shit I had planned before I knew how to properly work a plot. I've also done a lot of the groundwork early for the Orinals plots. Esther's already taken care of and all the ingredients for Dahlia are grabbed so that's Season 2 right there.

On another separate note I will try and put more gifs in these since it's one of the few things I've missed about Wattpad. I can't put gifs or pictures in ao3 (yes i know there's a way but my stupid ass can't figure out how to make it work. lol)

So long story short I'm kinda back, I won't be posting regular updates but I did finish these seven chapters before I ran out of steam and figured I would post them.