Chapter 16

3rd Person

Allison couldn't worry about her grandmothers emanate arrival because the next day they had their long-awaited meeting with the crescent pack.

Allison, Elijah, Niklaus, Lydia, Stiles, and Damon were going to meet with them, as well as a few of the hybrids.

They walked into the clearing to see about ⅓ of the pack with Jackson standing there, a disapproving scowl on his face as Hayley looked like she was trying to calm him down.

As soon as he saw us he stepped forward angrily "So this was what you wanted?! Huh? To steal a third of my pack?!" Jackson asked accusingly.

Nik was about to get huffy when Ally put a hand on his chest calming him down before turning towards the angry Alpha werewolf.

She wore an unimpressed look on her face as she faced his anger head-on "We were upfront about our offer, you're just angry that some of them are taking us up on it. Now, are you going to calm down or do we need to leave you all to your own devices, we don't have to help you find a cure you know?" Allison said as she stared him down.

Jackson huffed before deflating, he clenched his teeth angrily and gritted out "fine, you have a deal. My people will not attack yours and in return you will agree to the same terms and try and find a solution to our curse. Deal?" he asked, his temper obviously flaring.

Allison nodded as Elijah stepped forward with a written agreement. Jackson took the paper with a huff and started reading it over with Hayley.

Klaus quickly made his way towards the wolves surrounding them "If you want to be hybrids then you are no longer members of the crescent pack, you will be members of the Original pack. You will answer to me and my family, then the rest of the coven under us. Is that understood?" He said gruffly, he was in full Alpha mode, he would not bring wolves who were unfit into his pack.

His mate had convinced him to be a true Alpha and he found himself falling into the role with ease.

Some of the wolves bristled and left, not liking his demands, those would go groveling back to Jackson. Not understanding they had shown their true loyalties, some would be re-accepted, and some would be turned away. Only to go crawling back to Klaus.

By the end of the meeting, Klaus had 14 new hybrids.

~~~~~~~

Once the wolves were secured they made a move with the witches.

Elijah wanted to meet with Agnes but Allison thought better, why not go to the regent instead? She would rather make a deal with all 9 covens instead of just one.

That was how Allison, Lydia, Bonnie, Rebekah, and Caroline were in a meeting with Josaphine LaRue.

Allison's mates had thrown a fit but at the end of the day they would be better off showing up as witches. It wasn't like they had no original backup. Bekah was here as well as Care and Lydia, nothing was going to happen to them anyway, the girls could outwitch these bitches in a damn second.

The five women entered the parlor together, showing their unity and their power.

Josephine stood up with calculating eyes "My name is Josephine LaRue, I hear you requested a meeting with the regent of the 9 covens. What can I do for you ladies?" She asked, her eyes scanning over each of us as she offered us seats.

Allison smiled charmingly "We are the Original Coven, we would like to declare an official truce while we deal with the current regime" she said, her voice taking on an edge while thinking about Marcel. She knew certain members of their family wanted to spare him but Allison was quickly losing the patience to handle that.

Josephine blinked in shock before composing herself, Allison was actually impressed by the speed at which she recomposed herself.

"Are you sure you're ready for the undertaking? Many have tried" Josephine said shrewdly.

Allison smirked "Well seeing as my mates literally raised the so-called King of the quarter I think we'll be fine. Let us worry about that, I just need your assurance that you and the covens won't move against us, if we have anything to settle it can be done after we have taken control" Allison said as she continued to stare down Josephine.

Rebekah rolled her eyes "Marcel was my family's creation, we made him the man he is today. If anyone can stand against him it's us" she said, her chest tightening at the mere thought of Marcel.

Josephine narrowed her eyes "I can agree, on one condition" she said, her eyes moving over each of us.

Lydia smirked "Let me guess, a certain runaway harvest girl? Don't worry, we don't plan on hurting her. We also know what happens if the power stays inside her for too long. We have everything in hand" Lydia said reassuringly.

They all watched as Josaphines eyes narrowed, those were supposed to be coven secrets, yet these women knew them.

Josephine would need to know more, but first, she was inclined to agree to the truce.

Josephine nodded "You have your truce, my people will not get involved and in return I expect them to stay out of your sights" she said, thinking about all those who relied on her, this was the best choice for the witches.

Josephine could tell these women were powerful, if they were the new regime Josaphine had a feeling they would be better off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I'm sure u guys noticed how the updates slowed down. it's cuz I'm running out of chapters I have pre-written, normally it wouldn't be cause for concern cuz I could just write more in the next few days but recently I got carpel tunnel and my writing has slowed down considerably. it's getting better but it still hurts to write, and that's not even bringing inspiration or adhd into the equation, so yeah, not a lot of writing getting done. especially since I don't really know what I wanna do next for this. u guys know me, I have an end game in mind but no idea how to get there lol

but my brain is working on it I just don't have a game plan for the next few chapters yet so I'm kinda at this standstill, so yeah, slow updates. 

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original characters and plot.