sypnosis

↳ ❝ [TAG, YOU'RE IT] ¡! ❞
SYPNOSIS.
by notanotherwinchester

ATHENA CASTEEL HAD HAD A ROUGH CHILDHOOD. All her life, she'd felt something was wrong with her. She could see things no one else could, do things no one else could. She had been different than the other kids, as cliche as it sounds. Her mother knew it from the moment she was born, and her father... well he died when she was 6 and was drunk when she was born. But that wasn't the point.

She had been the one who was always quiet in class, silently sitting in the back corner when people chose their friends as their partners for a project. She had been the one to skip lunch because she didn't have a single friend she would look forward to seeing.

════ ════ ════⋆★⋆ ════ ════ ════
AFTER THE CHILDHOOD ATHENA WENT THROUGH, if you could call it one, she had closed herself off from everyone in fear of losing another person she cared for. After a spell her older sister had put on her and her younger sister to keep them young forever, they had moved to Hawkins, Indiana.

A fresh new start, and a clean slate, right? Wrong. Athena's life had changed from tragic to terrifyingly exciting. Hawkins, Indiana, was practically a beacon for supernatural creatures.

When the young witch suddenly gets dragged into the supernatural drama that Steve Harrington and his kid friends are in, Athena starts seeing things.

════ ════ ════⋆★⋆ ════ ════ ════
WARNINGS
[ - there is talk of anxiety, murder, gore, alcohol usage, trauma, and depression so if any of that triggers you, I put tws at the start of the chapters

NOTE: This is a SLOW BURN. Meaning that Athena doesn't meet peter for a while. I don't want to rush anything so I'm taking my time writing Thena's backstory as it affects her immensely and has a hugeeeee toll on her powers. ALSO, the relationship between peter and Athena is slightly toxic

SPOILERS

obviously, there are going to be spoilers for seasons 1-4 so I'm just putting that out there just in case somebody hasn't watched the show and reads fanfic first so

without further ado, let's get started

started: May 30, '22
ended: tbd