phase two, chapter one: the lab

↳ ❝ [TAG, YOU'RE IT] ¡! ❞
PHASE TWO, CHAPTER 1.
by notanotherwinchester

ATHENA'S EYES BLINKED AS SHE OPENED THEM. A bright light blinded her, making her quickly close her eyes. Darkness enveloped her closed eyelids and she relished in the familiarity for just a few seconds. A buzzing noise suddenly caught her attention, her eyes quickly snapping open and looking down. A man with blonde hair appeared, and her eyes widened. She desperately tried to get out of the binds holding her to the chair.

"Who the fuck are you?" She angrily asked the man after successfully waking up. Her voice was hoarse, which made her wince.

He looked up at her from the tool in his hand. "Patience, child."

Athena quickly looked around her. A bright light shined on her, tight material holding her wrists down to the chair as if this had been done before. The severity of the situation quickly made her nauseous as she once again pulled at the tight bonding fastening her down. Her feet were also tied down, which she had realized after she tried to get up from the chair. Her heart rate sped up almost instantly at the feeling of her limbs being held down, to which she thrashed in the chair. She stopped once a cold hand wrapped around her wrist. She looked down at the hand and saw a tattoo engraved on her skin.

She quickly looked up from the veiny hand at the man with unnaturally blonde hair. Not even a glance was sent her way as he went back to work. Her eyes followed his gaze down to the numbers on her wrist.

"020."

Her eyebrows immediately furrowed and she looked up at him, hoping to get some answers.

"Why are you tattooing me?" She asked the unfamiliar man, to which he stopped what he was doing and smiled.

"This is your new home." He ominously said, to which Athena responded with a scoff and just let her wrist be finished worked on. She knew if she fought any longer, not only would the tattoo be ruined, something would probably happen to her.

A few pregnant moments passed before she finally spoke. "Why are you tattooing a 20 on me? And why did you kidnap me?"

"I've been watching you for some time now," The man said, making her mouth gape open in shock and disgust.

"You're unlike any human. You can do things, normal humans can't."

Athena faltered, her mind panicking - but she didn't show it.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She retorted, cursing herself when her voice broke.

The man simply smiled and fell silent, swiping his hand over the tattoo and motioning to something Athena couldn't see. Suddenly, two men appeared, and that was when she finally realized the gown she had on. Her eyes narrowed in anger and she patiently waited until she was untied to do something. They undressed her when she was unconscious, and that was something that Athena despised. Filthy men.