Chapter 2 Friday

As you were about done for the day, everyone saying their goodbyes, wishing each other a great weekend, you were saying the same to them while packing up your belongings. Everyone leaving the classroom wished Nanami the same and he wished them back. You were the last to leave because you accidentally knocked over and spilled your pencil case in all the excitement. You packed up and were about to leave as well, you wished Nanami an enjoyable weekend and he wish you as well, with something extra.
"Happy early birthday, I hope you enjoy it tomorrow." He said with a small smile.
"Thanks......wait how did you know?" You responded slightly confused.
"It's not a big school and each lecturer has you examine your profile when you are admitted to the school, I just happened to remember a few," he said.
"Ohhh, well thank you," you said with a closed eye smile.
"What are your plans for your birthday?" he asked.
"Just hand by myself in my dorm probably."
"Huh? Why? Didn't you make plans with friends?" he asked a bit concerned and confused.
"I'm good with everyone but never managed to make close friends like that," you said with a small laugh, "but it's fine, I'm accustomed to celebrating birthdays alone," you said giving a reassuring smile.
"Well enjoy your weekend Nanami Sensei," you said as you hurried out of the class before your life look more sad in front of the man you're crushing on.

You went off to your dorm, sat your stuff down, and just relaxed while scrolling your social media for about 30mins. You then put the phone down and did a quick clean of your dorm, you lived alone as it was 1 person per dorm so it was basically clean, it was just to neaten up and you did a quick sweep, mopped, and hopped in the shower. By the time you got out, it was now 6pm so you decided to do a quick grocery trip.
You gathered some snacks and 2 bottles of wine for tomorrow. You intended to order food and watch some movies with snacks and wine.
(I need to mention your dorms are pretty fancy, fairly big, and include a balcony.)

Your night passed quietly with you finishing a book you were reading with a nice brew of coffee.