Chapter 8 Unpacking 🍋🍋🍋🍋

You sent him to shower first while you unpack.
You were almost done when he walked out of the bathroom in a towel around his waist. Hair wet, skin wet and glowing, body muscular and toned. You almost drooled, but you shook your head to regain focus. You both never say each other naked yet so this was a treat to your eyes. It was obvious that he was muscular, but you didn't imagine the level of deliciousness that was waiting for you under his clothes.

He noticed you staring, "Want me to drop the towel so you can fill your eyes completely?" he asked teasingly as he held the end of the towel as if he was really going to let loose to fall to the ground. He watched your face horrified as you have been caught. He let out a laugh, "shouldn't you hop in the shower now so we can decide on a movie to watch tonight, or whatever it is you want to do to celebrate graduating?" he said trying to make you feel less embarrassed.

"Y-ye clears throat, yes, I'll do that now," you said getting up from in front of the closest with your towel wrapped up in your hand.

You went to take a shower and came out shortly after.

Note: You call him Kento now.

Kento was sitting on the made-up bed in short pajama pants, shirtless reading a book from his phone. You didn't really show him around the house yet so he didn't know what room to go in yet, so he just stayed in the bedroom.
You finished, dried up, put on something, and walked out.
Kento was so indulged in his story that he didn't even notice you until you cleared your throat.

When he heard you and looked up from his phone, his phone almost fell out of his hand, and for a good few seconds stunned.

You stood there wearing this.

This is how I want to celebrate if that is okay with you

You can already see him ready for you with that big bulge in his silk pants.

"Y/n...You..." he managed to get out.

You smiled and straddled him on the edge of the bed right there.
His hands didn't hesitate to reach you. One on your waist, the other in the crook of your knee helping you onto him.

"Me?" you said teasingly, now looking down at him.

"You're stunning Y/n." "Is this really want you want?" he asks

You kissed him and then pulled away. "Yes" was all you got to say before he ravished your lips. You've kissed many times before but this was different. It was more rough, full of lust, and incredibly intoxicating. Your panties wasted no time in becoming soaked simply from his kiss. You've gotten wet from his kisses before(how could you not? Have you seen this man?) but this, this was Niagara Falls.

His hand moved from your waist to the back of your neck deepening the kiss, taking full control of you, which you loved. His other hand moved further up your tights, giving them a firm squeeze.

Your body was grinding against his as you were moving with the hot and heavy make-out session.
You were pretty sure you soaked through his pants all the way to his boxers.

With your grinding and wetness, you could've felt him get harder and harder, which you didn't think was possible because that bulge was pretty big already.

When you both broke the kiss you heard him whisper "Fu*kk."

"Do you know how bad I want you right now?" he asked, lust dripping from every word like venom. "I don't think I've ever been this turned on in my life," he said, looking at you before taking back control of your lips.

His lips traveled from your lips to your neck where you released his new favourite sound. This was the first time he heard you moan, and this send his mind into a lust-crazed frenzy.

His hands went down to your thighs where he held to pick you up and turned around to place you to lie down on the bed fully.

He now hovered over you with hands-on either side of your head, one knee to the side of you and the other knee between your legs.

"Are you sure you still want this y/n?" he asked once more.

"Yes," you said looking at him with want.