Chapter 10 Lust 🍋🍋🍋🍋

He looked at you, more lust-filled than ever, took you up, and laid you back down on the bed.
He was somehow fully hard again. He held your hands above you with one of his very large hands while the other slides down your body until it reached your peach, your very delicious peach he wanted more of.
His fingers entered your delicate but wet folds once more and you moaned.
He took advantage of your open mouth to kiss you hard. Being pinned by him was such a turn-on, you were battling to focus on making out with the explosive pleasure in your nether regions.
You could help but moan against his lips, inside his mouth where your tongue danced with his while he skilfully fingered you.

He then separated his lips from you at the same time his fingers left your nylon pool.

Still having your hands bound by his, he took his di*k with his other hand and rubbed it against your soft petals. You bit your lip in anticipation, you craved him so badly but at the same time, were a bit frightened by how big he was.

He slid into you slowly with the help of your wetness and his own pre-cum. Your back ached upon feeling his hugeness enter you. You moaned at this sensation you so craved. He could help a "Fuckk" that came out as he entered your tight wet p**sy.
Once he was fully in, he looked at you for reassurance to move, you nodded giving him the green light to go. He took his time to feel you as he gently and slowly pumped into you. His pace then starts to quicken bit by bit as he read your expression to know how well you are handling it. He was much faster now and you were a moaning mess under him, you couldn't help it. You both were close to cumming, he released your hands and held firmly onto your hips as he thrust into you until you both came together in a harmonizing moan.

This was a side of him you never saw, but you loved it. Lust-filled Kento Nanami was now your forever fantasy thought that'll make you smile. When you both came he dropped to the bed laying next to you, trying to catch his breath and you were doing the same while your legs shook uncontrollably.

"I'm glad we waited to do this," he said while trying to slow his breathing.
"Believe it or not, I am too," you responded.
"The time to build up the lust, to crave each other, there is nothing better than this for the first time for a couple," he said.
"I agree 1000%," you said
He let out a laugh.
He got up and got water for both of you, opened yours, and handed you while he sat back down on the bed next to you while you both had your fill of water.
You crawled to where your upper body was over his bare chest so you can stretch to put the bottle on the nightstand.
"I could've done that for you, but, I must admit, I am enjoying the view," he said as he gave your ass a small spank.
You laughed and took advantage of your position to straddle him.
"Mr. Nanami, so, what shall we do now?" you said as you rubbed your hands up his toned chest, lips inches away from his.
"Whatever you want to do soon-to-be Mrs. Nanami," he said as he moved away a piece of hair from your face and pulled you closer to close that gap between your lips.
You smiled into the kiss from hearing what he said to you.
He pulled away. "So, did you decide?"
"Yeah," you said to him and then proceeded to grind your bare pu**y against his monster.
"Naughty girl," he said and then pressed his lips to yours.
You left his lips to leave your mark on his neck and chest.
You raised your hips and gently lowered yourself onto him.
He somehow felt bigger. You threw your head back feeling all of him in you as he moaned. This new position felt so much better to you two. You adjusted to his size...as best you could, because you felt like homeboy's monster was rearranging your guts, and then started to ride him. The sound of moaning and skin slapping filled the air. You're glad you could've enjoyed this without being quiet. You both didn't have to hold back being loud and free. As you both were close, he held your hips, and power thrust into you sending your mind into a frenzy. You both came together with a moan.
You slid off him tired and shaky as you both decided on a 5min break.
You laid there on his chest as ran his fingers up and down your spine.
You two made tiny conversation as you lay in each other's arms. You never felt safer than when you were in his arms.
After you all get back to it, you tried so many different positions, you all did so much you could've sworn you'd be able to write over the karma sutra.
You both went at it for hours until about 2am. It could've been well over 6 hours.
You were both extremely tired at this point and your entire body felt sore and weak.
He helped you wash up, changed the sheet, and got you back into bed. The level of red your flower was from taking all that beating, from something that size for that length of time was unbelievable.
With you both now clean on a fresh pair of sheets wrapped in each other's arms, you fell asleep getting the best sleep of your life.