Chapter 11

In the morning you woke up with Kento's soft snores in your hair.
You smiled to yourself feeling complete happiness. You tried to gently move out of his arms to try and get up but he groaned pulling you back close to him and nuzzling up to the back of your neck.
You giggled at this, it was so sweet, it was like he was a big baby and you loved it because he was your big baby.
You took his big hand that held you and you brought it to your lips to place a tiny kiss on it.
"I love you," you whispered. The reason you whispered it was because you both didn't say this to each other yet and you didn't want to scare him off in case you were moving too fast.
"I love you too," she said back to you, lips brushing against your hair as he spoke. His raspy morning voice was enough you get any woman turned on.
You were surprised he heard you.
He turned you to face him. You now looked into each other's eyes.
"I'm sorry I took long to say that, I didn't want to rush you, but I have loved you for so long," he said placing a kiss on your forehead.
"I have loved you all this time as well," you said.

You both got up, ordered breakfast, and ate together.
He had to help you down the stairs to the kitchen because your legs were so weak.
He felt sorry for the pain you're in but also pretty proud of himself.
"Stop smirking," you said hitting him playfully.
"I'm sorry baby, I couldn't help it," he said with a small laugh which made you laugh too.

You both spent the day together, you finally gave him a tour of the house...in parts of course. Your lady parts and legs ached so to do it in one go was impossible.

You both continued a beautiful and fun relationship filled with some good s*x for years. You became a grade 1 sorcerer and worked alongside him. You were incredibly badass.

It's now your 4th year together, still haven't gotten married because you two don't have time for that and didn't really care to rush it.

You moved in between houses, sometimes you stayed

over by him or something he stayed over by you. You both had enough belongings at each other's place so it was comfortable.

You all were working on a project that could stop curses from existing completely. It was obviously a big project, and it would put sorcerers out of jobs but there was not a single sorcerer that minded a ticket to living longer.

The device was almost done, and of course, curses that got wind of the device would try to stop it so the past few months have been more challenging than ever.
Finally, tonight was the night to turn on the machine exactly at the end of the lunar eclipse for it to work.
If this is missed then we'd have to wait on another eclipse.
10 more minutes to go and you and Kento had your hands full battling curses trying to get to the machine.
You felt tired but had one more minute to endure.
You were both bloody and beaten but fighting. You now stood back to back, he held your hand and said, "after tonight, I'm definitely marrying you as soon as possible." With that, you both glanced at each other, smiled, and jumped back into the battle.
10 more seconds and you stabbed this curse directly in the eye.
1 more second....0....you saw a flash of green light and all the curses disintegrated into the air.