Geno & Reaper [The souls guides.]

Reaper and Geno! The goal couple

* nothing special about them but they are the most normal couple in this au- which is both of them live 😃

*Reaper met Geno in afterlife. Geno don't own a soul for Reaper to guide her. So he basically took her back in his house then they both fell in love. 

* reaper is his nickname. His real name is Azreal Abaddon

* Geno met Error and Fresh shortly after meeting Reaper. Those three became a family immediately. 

•Geno opinions of people she know•

*Reaper

"My husband is very sweet even though he is busy most of the time. Azreal started became very busy after a revengeful spirit got out from his place..."

*Goth

"My daughter? Of course, she is the best daughter I could ask... Yet lately I feel like she may need therapy.. Maybe she is too harsh on Palette.."

*Lux

"Oh, Dream's illegitimate daughter? I don't appreciate the fact Dream abandoned her before and I also don't like how Palette bully her... Well she is a very cute daughter. Goth always talk about Lux."

*Palette 

"Well sure, he used to be a brat but he was a kid. I'm just glad Ink discipline him."

*Error 

"Oh my brother... He doesn't spoke to me since Fresh death... Well he did spoke to me after meeting Ink but... He just shut me off after his children deaths."

*Fresh

"My younger brother...? I...  He was a good brother."

(I only wrote Geno opinion first because I don't have idea for reaper 💀)