Disclaimer

Hi! This is my second fic posted here and I have been enjoying writing here so far.

Anyways, here are some things you should know before reading this fanfic.

1. *WARNING/IMPORTANT/PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING*

This fanfiction contains ALCALE. The story the characters are reacting to could be considered an AU since ALCALE is canon. 

[EXPLANATION ABOUT THE AU WOULD BE DOWN BELOW AFTER THE TIMELINE EXPLANATION.]

2. For those who wish to read a reaction fic written by me with no ships, please check out: The price of a happy ending {Trash of the count's family fanfiction}. It's on both Wattpad and AO3.

3. English is NOT my first language, so I apologize in advance for any grammar mistakes or misspellings.

4. This is my FIRST fanfiction/story that I wrote in English that contains a ship. The last time I have written a story in my language with ships was when I was in middle school. It was extremely cringy and I can't fully say that this fic won't be.

5. *Warning* The characters might be a bit (or a lot) out of character. I'll try to keep them in character, but I'm not certain that I could manage to do so.

6. This fanfiction is inspired by many TCF reaction fanfictions and some alcale fics.

7. My updating schedule could be considered nonexistent. I'm not even sure how much I'll be able to write before I lose motivation hahaha. I'm just writing this out of pure boredom and the fact that I have run out of reaction fics to read.

8. Cross-posted on ao3 under the same name.

9. The note for this fanfic is as the following:

- Characters from tcf will use their names normally (for example cale)

- Characters from tboah will have [] for their name (for example [cale])

- Information added in the canon story will have {} in front (for example {Cale walks forward})

10. "The Lout of Count's Family" or "The Trash of the Count's Family" doesn't belong to me. (I believe you guys already know that) It's written by Yoo Ryeo Han.

11. The English translation used in this fanfiction was translated by miraclerifle (Chapter 1-627) and EAP (Chapter 628 onwards)

***12. IF YOU HAVE NEVER READ THE NOVEL BEFORE, PLEASE GO AND READ IT FIRST. ALSO, PLEASE READ IT ON THE TRANSLATOR'S SITE TO SUPPORT THEM.

Timeline: (Same as my other fic)

TCF: After the death of white star and everything (The ending of part 1 of the novel I suppose)

TBOAH: A little bit before the war in the henituse territory (after the Northern Alliance announce their declaration of war)

About AU:

It's mostly similar to canon, but alcale is canon in this fanfic. Their relationship timeline would be:

           Confession/Got together - during the time Alberu brought Cale to the hidden room in the library. {This timeline idea is inspired by KING written by natanije (also one of my favorite alcale fic and the first few that I read)}

(So the time before that would be more of a crush, while after that would be an established relationship)