Chapter 1: Everything can be connected (656-657)

Timeline:

TCF: After the death of white star and everything (The ending of part 1 of the novel I suppose)

TBOAH: A little bit before the war in the henituse territory (after the Northern Alliance announce their declaration of war)

.................................

Please choose a chapter

The side screens were showing a list of said chapters. Cale felt shivers running down his spine seeing the sheer numbers.

"So, are we supposed to pick one?"

"Seems like it"

"Who's going to choose"

"It should be me"

"Why should it be you?"

"I'm important after all"

"What the fuck"

Chatter rang out across the room, but before any decision could be made, the screen started glitching.

Due to current circumstances, the first chapter had already been chosen

"What?"

[Preparing chapter...]

Chapter 656:Everything can be connected (6)

Kim Rok Soo who was in Cale Henituse's body...

And Cale Henituse who was in Kim Rok Soo's body...

The two of them could not take their eyes off of each other for a while.

"Oh, so it was that time" Kim rok soo, who recognized what was happening on-screen, exclaimed.

"Young Master, you met him before?" Rosalyn sent a questioning gaze toward the Korean man sitting a few seats away from her.

"Yes"

"When did this happen, Cale-nim?"

"During the battle at Puzzle City" Cale avoided mentioning that he was unconscious during that time.

"Cale Henituse."

The first to speak was Kim Rok Soo, who was currently using Cale Henituse's body.

"How am I able to meet with you?"

"I'm not sure. I was working the night shift and fell asleep for a moment to see that you were in this bed. But you see..."

The real Cale Henituse, who was making a kind of smile the original Kim Rok Soo would never make, mischievously asked.

"Aren't you planning on living in that body?"

Many of Cale's allies felt their breath hitches. They never thought Cale leaving them was a possibility. So after hearing Kim rok soo's question, fear gripped their hearts.

The sudden question that was asked mischievously felt quite heavy. The real Cale Henituse shrugged his shoulders and added on.

"I plan on living the rest of my life in this body. That's why I plan on throwing away the name of Cale Henituse and living as Kim Rok Soo."