Prologue

Timeline:

TCF: After the death of white star and everything (The ending of part 1 of the novel I suppose)

TBOAH: A little bit before the war in the henituse territory (after the Northern Alliance announced their declaration of war)

.................................

The first thing Alberu became aware of after his consciousness came back to him was the cold floor he was lying on. The crown prince opens his eyes to the glaring lights illuminated from the ceiling.

Blinking the initial dizziness away, Alberu slowly sat up and survey his surrounding for any potential danger. Moving his eyes across the room, Alberu began to take note of his situation.

He was currently in a fairly large size room with sofas arranged into rows. The room was separated in half by a glass-like wall. At the back of the room were tables with healing potions, first aid equipment, and some snacks. On his side of the room, many figures of his allies were sprawled across the floor, some already started waking up.

Alberu moves his eyes towards the redhead figure sleeping beside him before carefully checking the other for any injuries. Finding none, Alberu let out a sigh of relief.

"Your highness"

Hearing himself being called, the crown prince turns around towards the source of the sound, before seeing Tasha along with Mary walking toward him. Following behind the two were some of Cale's close subordinates, Alberu's instructor and the Molan duo. Rosalyn, Lock, Eruhaben, and Cale's children were also heading towards them from the opposite direction.

"Crown prince! Is the human okay?!" Raon, who was zooming towards the group with a speed akin to a bullet, shouted.

"Cale is fine Raon-nim, he's just asleep" The crown prince replied.

Alberu, who felt the floor was too cold and not a suitable place to sleep, picked up the slumbering commander and headed for the sofas. Cale's teammates were also following behind him.

"Your highness, where exactly are we?" Rosalyn questioned, moving her gaze across the room. Many of their other allies have already woken up and started approaching them. At this point, the only one asleep would be the young master.

Alberu, who heard the future tower master's query, thought back to his situation before. He was formulating a plan to deal with the aftermath of war before a black aura suddenly appear. He was swallowed up by that black aura and ended up falling unconscious. That was the last thing he remembered before waking up here.

"That mother fucking god of death!" Cage abruptly shouted drawing attention from the others. She was sure that the aura that transported them here was the work of that certain god.

Hearing Cage's exclamation, the faces of all the allies started turning gloomy, some were even prepared to start cursing the said god. They seriously have a bone to pick with him.

Although, before they could have done any of that, the wall at the front started moving.

The wall separated into two, sliding open like a door before three screens appear. One was a large screen situated in the middle between two other small screens. Words started appearing on the middle screen.

PLEASE TAKE A SEAT ALL WILL BE EXPLAINED

IF NEEDED, PLEASE TREAT YOUR WOUNDS WITH THE SUPPLIES GIVEN

FOODS AND DRINKS ARE PROVIDED

Even when everyone finish reading, none started to move. Seeing so, Alberu decided to take the lead, but before he could utter a single word a voice spoke up.