Chapter 2: Earning Fire of Destruction (109-110)

Timeline:

TCF: After the death of white star and everything (The ending of part 1 of the novel I suppose)

TBOAH: A little bit before the war in the henituse territory (after the Northern Alliance announce their declaration of war)

.................................

Cale was carefully looking through the chapter list. A scowl plastered on his face.

At first, he considered determining the details in each chapter by looking through the titles, but that idea was thrown out the window not long after. The titles were too bizarre and barely gave them any information. Some look like random words thrown together to form a sentence, while others were literally just one random word. 

In the end, Cale decided to just pick a number randomly and be done with it, after all, what was the worst that could happen?

"Play chapter-"

"Why does that trash get to choose!?" but before Cale could finish voicing out his decision, people from the tboah side started protesting.

"That's right! It's not like their world is going to be doomed. Their world was already saved!"

"Yeah! We should be the ones to decide!"

Insults after insults were thrown toward the tcf side. The more Cale's allies listened, the darker their faces became.

but before any of them could snap, someone else spoke.

"Chapter 109" [Eruhaben], who was fed up with this pointless argument, cut through the complaints.

"What do you think you're do-" A nameless noble tried to object, but was cut halfway by an unknown pressure. The people on the tboah side couldn't utter a single word after feeling the dragon fear emitted from the ethereal being. The tcf side, on the other hand, did not feel the pressure due to the glass-like wall preventing anything from passing to their side.

Not long after [Eruhaben] made his decision known, the screen started changing and new words began to appear.

Please choose a number.

A number represents a topic of information that's contained in this chapter.

Only the information related to the topic chosen will be shown.

Any relevant information from other chapters would also be presented.

The information has the possibility to be either useful or useless.

Option [1]                                            Option [2]

Cale glances towards the other side after seeing what appeared on-screen. He expected them to start arguing again but, to his confusion, they were surprisingly quiet for some reason.

Unbeknownst to Cale, there was a tense atmosphere circling around the tboah side. None dared to voice out their protests no matter how much they wanted to. They were all glancing at the golden dragon waiting for his decision.

"Option 2"

[Preparing option 2...]

Title: Acquiring the Fire of Destruction

A title appear before the chapter started playing.

Chapter 109:Scary (2)