Chapter 15

-Chapter 15-

☆-[•●•]-☆

"Alright! Meaatt!!" Tanaka yelled. "I'm starving!" Nishinoya joins in.

"Koshi, let's get some meat!" Tsuchiya's eyes sparkled as he looked at Sugawara. "I bet you're thinking of Yakitori at the moment, too bad we're having barbecue party." Sugawara sighed.

"Wait- there's no chicken then?" Tsuchiya frowns. "Yeah, no."

"Wha- is there or there isn't?" Tsuchiya asked. "You'll find out later, Yakitori-boy." Sugawara grins. Tsuchiya was left there standing as he pouts at Sugawara who's walking away.

Kuroo noticed Tsuchiya being alone and decided to suprise him.

Man's still disappointed when suddenly a pair of arms wrapped his torso, startling the guy. "Wha- hey! Let go!" He squirms as he can smell some Alpha pheromones.

"Why are you alone? Can't help but notice since you're everyone's favorite Alpha." Kuroo grins. "Who's favorite now?! First of all, can you let go of me? Doesn't this bother you too?" Tsuchiya glared at Kuroo.

"Not one bit. I'm a different build of an Alpha. I can withstand hotshots like you." Kuroo took his time trying to wrap Tsuchiya with his scent, just to get the Omegas in his pack's reaction once they smelled their Alpha being engulfed by someone's scent. "Seriously, let go."

"Hm, say the magic words~"

"Abracadabra."

"C'mon, say it." Kuroo was having fun with teasing him. The fact his scent doesn't bother him and is in fact liking it, makes it more fun for him. "Unless you'd want me to bother 'Kei' and possibly hide him in a corner and mess him up." Kuroo grins.

"You– I'm really gonna beat your ass and put you straight into the grills and eat you up." Tsuchiya tried to scare off Kuroo. "Kinky."

Tsuchiya got an irk mark as Kuroo pissed him off more. Kuroo just laughed before he released him. "I'm just joking. Like I am interested in your Omegas, pff."

"You better be or I'll kill you."

"As always, very impressive. You react to anything that involves your Omegas."

"Wha? What kind of an Alpha that wouldn't react to anything that concerns their Omegas?" Tsuchiya raised a brow. "A Kuroo-type of an Alpha. I could care less about Yaku. He gets more alone time with Lev now, so I don't care." Kuroo shrugged.

"Ah, the Alpha foreigner. It's a problem if there's another Alpha in the pack, isn't it?" Tsuchiya asked. "Well, we kinda decided things out. As of now, I only had Kenma and the rest of the team in my pack. I kind of gave Yaku to Lev. That's basically our boundary. So, I wouldn't give a shit if ever Yaku gets pregnant early. Although, when me and Lev practice, we both suppress our own scent so it wouldn't be a bother for the two of us."

"Also, how come you can't get bothered by my scent but his instead?" Tsuchiya raised a brow as he glares at Kuroo. "Meh, yours is tolerable."

"Is that even a thing..?"

"Well.. my thing." Kuroo grins.

And so they were all called by Nekomata. "Well done on the week-long training camp everyone. Nothing puts a smile on your face more than filling your stomach with good food." Everyone was waiting for his 'go' sign before they all dig in.

"Eat all the meat you can." Nekomata said.

"Thanks for the food!!" They all the jumped at their grills and started to eat.