Chapter 17

-Chapter 17-

☆-[•●•]-☆

The team went to the next court to do their second match for the day.

Tsuchiya grabbed some banana because he felt like eating some. As he peeled his banana, he looked at the match that was gonna be over soon. He noticed the guy who's most likely 2 meters. "He's huge." He said as he munched on the banana.

"Yeah, taller than our Tsukishima." Sugawara continued as he walked to Tsuchiya who was enjoying his space. "A really tall wall. I can be the higher wall between the two of us, if I had Hinata's spring power."

"Probably. Well, probably in this match too, you're still going to stand with us on the side." Sugawara grins. "Wha- Hey! Kei!?"

"Ugh.."

"I haven't said anything yet!"

"Fine, what is it this time?" Tsukishima slouched as he looked at Tsuchiya as if he's just a waste of his time. "Be more looking like tired, I'll replace you."

"As if the coach would let me. Besides, I hate losing." Tsukishima said as he left. "H-Hey!!"

"Haha, looks like you're stuck with us!" Sugawara laughed. "You're really getting a laugh on this."

"Oh- looks like we now know who's our next opponent." Daichi butts in. The three looked at the winning team.

Kakugawa High.

☆-[•●•]-☆

The team was looking at the list of progression of the tournament on who's they're gonna be up against.

"If we win the next game, we'll get through prelims and continue on the qualifiers in October. We're gonna get through no matter what!" Daichi said.

The team was pumped up but Kakugawa High's number 9 went pass them and Hinata shivered as he could see their height difference.

Tsuchiya casually walked towards Kakugawa's number 9's way and stopped when the two was about to walk towards each other. Tsuchiya could see how tall the guy is.

His eyes followed the guy and clicked his tongue. "Waahh, he really is tall. I wonder if he hits the doorframe if his attention is taken when he's about to enter through a door."

"201 centimeters and 163 centimeters, huh?" Yamaguchi figured. "I'm 163 if you round it up!" Hinata yelled.

"201 centimeters and 162 centimeters, there's 40 centimeters difference." Tsukishima said. "Just please, ListEn!!"

"F-Forty centimeters is the same size as Hello Ketty-chan! It's not that big." Yachi said. "Is that an attempt to cheer him up?" Tsukishima asked. "Pekachu from Pokimyon is also 40 centimeters tall." Yamaguchi said. "So is a fujikujira*."

*sounds like a type of whale.

"Fuji.. kujira..?" Yachi tilted her head. "What's that?" Yamaguchi asked. "It's a kind of shark.."

"You're so smart, Tsukki!"

Hinata was depressed and was making his way where Kageyama and the others are. "I want to combine with that shark." He said with no-emotion face. "H-Huh?" Kageyama tilted his head in question.

"If I combined with a fujikujira, I'd be two meters tall.." Hinata continued. "Hey, what are you talking about?" Kageyama asked. "Are you really scared?"

"Huh?"

The whistle blew and the team entered the court. The team huddled up and did a team cheer.

When Yamaguchi was picking up the balls as their warm up started, he got loomed by that number 9 of Kakugawa as he spiked. His senses quickly told him to dock and he did in time. Tsuchiya saw how powerful that spike was when he added intimidation on it and so he checked up on Yamaguchi if he's alright. "Hai.. I'm alright, senpai."