Chapter 22

-Chapter 22-

☆-[•●•]-☆

"Be sure you make yourself heard!" Daichi reminded his team. "Yessir!" The team cheered.

Oikawa, on the other hand, had eyes glued on a certain Karasuno player. "Alright, Tobio!" Tsuchiya jumped to spike but the ball was a miss one. "Ah-sorry! Senpai!"

"Ahaha, it's alright, Tobio." Tsuchiya gave a peace sign. "Pfsh, really. He also calls that brat his first name.." Oikawa noticed a ball rolling towards him and it seems like Kageyama was also going to pick it up.

They both ended up picking up the ball at the same time.

The two then had a spark in their eyes that leads them to start a fight. Then, the two tried to pull the ball to themselves, making them look like they are arguing for the ball. "Well, well. If it isn't Tobio-chan, who I gave a good whoopin' in the ass the last time we met." Oikawa pulled the ball with a bit force towards himself but Kageyama wasn't budging.

"We've come to win- this time!" Kageyama said as he also pulled the ball towards him. Oikawa grew a vein on the side of his forehead. "I definitively put you in your place last time! All that's left is that bastard, Ushiwaka!"

Having Oikawa letting go of the ball, "I will have you stand aside again, Tobio! Hahahaha!"- Kageyama stumbled backwards that made Tsuchiya caught his attention while talking to Tsukishima. "Take that! Uahhahaha!!" Oikawa laughed.

Hanamaki on the side questioned if Oikawa was really a third year.

"It's way too early to let Oikawa get to him.." Sugawara sweatdropped.
"Tobio, are you alright?"

"S-Senpai!"

"Ah- Tsucchin!" Oikawa changed attitude and jumped at Tsuchiya, hugging him like a koala. "Ah- senpai! Let go of him, Oikawa-san!" Kageyama then pulled at Oikawa's jersey as Oikawa stuck his tongue out at Kageyama.

"Ah, wait-" On the corner of Tsuchiya's eyes, a ball was rapidly flying towards Yachi- "Yachi-chan!"

Kiyoko suddenly came and protected Yachi from the fast ball by using her arm to stop it. Tsuchiya sighed in relief and Tanaka gave the ball back to Yahaba after attempting to get Yachi's attention.

Oikawa saw how Tsuchiya reacted earlier and it made him fell harder for Tsuchiya, redness on his forehead, cheeks and the back of his neck started to go noticed. A scenario played in his head of how protective and aware Tsuchiya can be towards him, it made him feel giddy, happy, excited. His omega self longed at the thought.

"Oika- uh, Tooru. You can let go of me now." Tsuchiya snapped Oikawa back to his senses. "Ah- right." When Oikawa let go, Kageyama tugged on Tsuchiya's jersey as he glared at Oikawa. Oikawa didn't back down, of course he'd glare back at him.

"Aahh, seems like Tobio got too attached on me. There, there." Tsuchiya pats Kageyama's head. "Tsucchin! Me too!" Oikawa chirped in.

"Eh?"

"Can't I? I mean, this could be the only time we're on good terms. We might not be able to see each other next time. We third years are gonna focus on college after this whole tournament. So I want a pat on the head too." Oikawa huffed. Kageyama grits his teeth, he was supposed to be the only one to receive such gesture from him between the both of them.

"Alright.. fine." Tsuchiya sighed before smiling and pats Oikawa gently on the crown of his head. Kageyama clicked his tongue in annoyance as Oikawa enjoyed the attention.

The referee blew his whistle, getting their attention.

"Alright, we're gonna beat you all, end of discussion." Oikawa said as he looked at Kageyama with a smirk before he left.