Chapter 19

-Chapter 19-

☆-[•●•]-☆

"We're gonna beat them all!" Kageyama and Hinata continued to ran towards the gym.

"They're so hyper." Sugawara sweatdropped. "That just calms us down even more." Daichi said.

"Ah, there they go again." Tsuchiya sighed. "Let kids be kids." Tsukishima added.

☆-[•●•]-☆

Tsuchiya being more alert with his surroundings, not wanting to happen what happened last time now that he knew that blonde guy was here too. Counting everyone present, there was one missing.

"Where's Hinata?" He asked. "He went to the bathroom." Tanaka replied.

"I'mma go look for him then." He then left the team and went to the bathrooms to wait for the adorable bean outside.

"He's just in the bathroom?"

"Don't even ask. What happened last time probably made him heighten his instincts." Sugawara interfered. "Ohh, Sugawara-san really knows Tsuchiya-san a lot, huh?" Tsukishima coming from behind them, said.

Sugawara tensed up a bit before replying, "Yeah.. we've been friends since we're little."

"Then.. what's his favorite food?"

The question made Sugawara perk up. ".. Yakitori.."

"His favorite color?"

"Beige."

"Favorite thing?"

"Anything that shines."

"Favorite ice cream flavour?"

"Chocolate."

"Music Jam?"

"Acoustic.."

"Movie genre?"

"Uhh, so far he watches romcom and action."

Tanaka started to slowly walk away as the two continued to ask questions and answering one after another.

"Jackets or Sweaters?"

"Coats."

"Colored or plain shirts?"

"Plain."

"Pants or shorts?"

"Both.."

"Habits?"

"I'm.. not supposed to tell.."

"His type?"

Sugawara stopped and rewinded what Tsukishima just asked him in his mind. "H-His type..? I.. don't know, but last time he told me that.. the setter from Kakugawa is pretty cute. Maybe that's what... you wanted to hear..?"

Tsukishima pondered for a bit before nodding to himself. "Hmm, so you do know pretty much everything even his likes—"

"Tsukishima."

He looked at Sugawara who was looking down at the floor. "Do you also..? Y'now.. to Tsuchiya."

Tsukishima's eyes widens a bit before composing himself. "H-Hai.." Sugawara smiled and looked at Tsukishima. "I have already told Kageyama this, so I'm also gonna say this to you too."

Tsukishima waited for Sugawara to talk. "If ever Tsuchiya chose you in the end, please.. take good care of him. Cherish him with all of your heart. Promise me." Sugawara sadly smiled.