MEMORIES

After her first victory in her life as Seraphina Potter,she was expected to embrace her legacies as she was the last Potter,Black,Peverell and Gryffindor all illustrious bloodlines.Heiress to the most wealth of the magical Britain. "Lady" a title she never thought she will be called,and it turned out to be a very big deal.Andromeda Tonks certainly didn't take it lightly on her,and made herself a guide to Seraphina through it all.From teaching her ladylike behaves,walking,talking even eating to teach her play a musical instrument,Piano and she liked it very much surprisingly, to the social life of the purebloods.
She was supposed to excel in fashion, elegance, history of the families trees, econometric and political leadership (as she was a Wizengamot member and had three seats in it) and a lot of business and shares in the magical world. And emotional control for both public life and her magic control (because it turned out that the Horcrux was a kind of block on her magical core and when removed her magic turned out to be powerful, much more powerful than even the dead Dumbledore). An information no one knows but Andy. And that her scar (which here is on her left collarbone) is the runic letter (Power) in the ancient runic language.It took time and very hard training, but in the end she learned the ins and outs of her new title and the control of her power and magic. She lived in the Potter Manor after rebuilding and redecorating it. The house elves took care of the great place and other things when she didn't have time, and her loyal tiny creatures were ecstatic to be of service again.
Even Kreacher accepted her as the new mistress Black and answered her every command with happiness. Luxury living was very unfamiliar to the girl who once dreamed of nothing more than a proper meal or a new set of clothes. However, after being denied the niceties of life, she had developed an appreciation for them. Stylish clothes, expensive jewelry, elegant dresses and gowns. Gaudy parties, charity evenings and balls. Dancing and singing. All were good until the followers of Voldemort, who had escaped, returned on a desperate attempt to avenge their fallen leader. Of course, it did not end quickly or bloodlessly. During one of her subsequent missions, she saved a group of witches and wizards from Death Eaters in the middle of the Russian mountains.
Between those she saved was Newton Scamander the expert in magical creatures, very old yet still has the iron will to save and protect any creature that is in danger of being used. When knowing who saved him was The Chosen One, The Girl Who Lives, The Woman Who Conquered, he revealed to her (THE SAVE HEAVENS) protecting space that holds the most dangerous and powerful creatures that can be used for battle. Telling her that some of his sources got him a word of the past dark lord followers plans of obtaining creatures to help in their attempts of revenge, using them as tools for extermination. So he with a small group of his students went to collect the possible targets, seeing as dragons and thunderbirds were the most powerful and capable of causing a lot of destruction, they were the first on the list. Despite the legal dragon reserves being watched and protected and hard to penetrate, and thunderbirds natural zones being very hard to be found there were other ways to gain them, young and sometimes not even born, still eggs.Newton found all the creatures trapped,took the stored creatures eggs in their vaults and put them under petrification spells,and the young ones were put in a proper environment inside the undetectable extended trunk where Newton and his students took care of them until things got back to normal and sent them where they belonged.Newton told Seraphina about a thunderbird with the old blood of magic that rumored to be living in those mountains.Very rare very powerful than the rest of its kind because besides its race ability to control thunder and storms, it will have a command over one of the natural elements.A very dangerous weapon that needs to be protected from falling into the Death Eater's hands. But during their journey to seek it, they were attacked and taken hostage for two days, tortured to reveal its location, until she and her three squire Aurors saved them. So she decided to accompany them on their quest to find the powerful magical bird.