The Silver Prince I: Sadness

Westros 272 AC,Rhaegar POV:
It was another summer night, when I sneaked out of the Red Keep,through the secret pathways in the great castel of my ancestors.
I walked the streets of Flee Bottom to over look the state of the smalflok as usuall, in those streets the four and ten crown prince of the Iron Throne would know and hear things that the court of his father and his lord hand would never know and hear.
The news and stories, the worries and joys of the smallflok the Red Keep would never hear, and sadly but truly..never cared to hear or learn about.It sadden me deeply, those are my pepole not only the lords and their pursaes, but also those people who had the hardness of life in every step,in their every thought and feeling.
I walked among them from time to time,disguised in simple(and a little filty) cloth I maked Arthur gets from some male servent, I cover my silver hair will under the hood of my cloak, and for one night..I would be one of them, not a prince who witness everyday a court that only care about the nobles coffers to be filld befor winter, or the cold hostility between the noble houses that surface in the little sguads on useless matters(somtimes, like the weird rivaly between Tywin Lannister and the Redwynes that boil down to who was richer).And I would not be the four and ten prince who his father is very unpleased about not having a sister to marry and continue the Targaryen line and keep it 'Pure'.
It's been about seven years since my father had enough of my mothers failour in giving birth to another child, after tow miscarriages,one still born and three death in cradle his crulty towrs her increased, but never given up on trying again and again,only for the hope to go in the wind each time mother bleeds rivers of blood or hold another still and cold infant in her hands.
As for me it has been tow years since I stoped standing outside of the door of my mothers champers hearing her scream in pain and hoping while holding a sculpted dragon wooden toy.
I believed myself to have a sound sense of judgment even if my ancestry said otherwise.
To say that my family was famous for its eccentricities would be putting it mildly,after all the most famous say the people know on the Targaryens was' whenever a Targaryan was born the gods flib a coin and the world hold it breaths waiting to wich side it would land on, Madness or Greatness'.His lips tightened when he rememberd his father increased paranoia and scruple, everyday the memory of his father sane and loving figure in his and his mother life in the scant few years of his childhood are becoming more endmost and misty.
He entered an inn near the end of Flea Bottom, The food was worm and simple but lovely, he give a golden dragon coin to the young serving woman and told her:"Bring me some stow and bread, and some to the old men in the conor with what left" and pointed a finger at the gry haired eldery men," my mother is ill and the septon told me to spare some mony on the needy people, may the mother grand her miercy and health".
The young serving girl had a soft smile on her face and went to bring 'to her knowledge..or rather the lack of it' the good hearted young man what he asked.When I looked around after what I orderd laid infront of me I found simple people with simple life dancing and singing,the air was joyful and relaxing.
Then I heard a man say from tha table behind me:"I'm telling ya'..it's realy what happend,the croon in that abounded hut in the rats ally is realy somethin'..an it took tow moons for the child to miracoulously heal, even when her eyes are fuking white,,she seemed to see thru every fuking person in the room presents and said the boy would live and that his father will die...in exactly tow moons...",and after that some men as will joined in the talk about this croon, the old blind women that saw what no man did and knew things of the future that hadn't even happened,thought she helped people sometimes know what would happen and how they could change their future misfourton for the better at the very most.
Rhaegar thought:(There is frauds all over the kingdoms who claimed of such things,so they fool naive people in to emptying their pockets).
But then he heard the talk countinue and was surprised when he know that this croon...was different,she never spoke for coins and never people asked for her, in fact she's the one who seek the random people and if one she did not seek went to her she would not tell them a thing unless she wanted to.
And the most mysterious thing, is that she could never be found unless she wanted to,the only thing people know about her abide place is the nearly ‎ruinous and old hut in the rats ally.
Rhaegar felt that he had to see her,as a Valyrian and Dany the Dreamer descended himself he always holded a passion to myths of magic and mythtic world of his original home land and the golden age of his house..the age of the Dragons.The norm for him had always been to pursue knowledges and there were many different unbelievable and impossible knowledges in the world,and will mayhaps be so until the end of it.
Since his birth, his mother would tell him of the grand empire they came from: * At its apex...Valyria was the greatest city in the the known world.The center of civilazation, within its shinning golden walls sorrounded by the fourteen flames mountains, the oldest and most strong tow families from the great forty houses of the dragon lords riviled for power and glory in the courts and council, rising and falling in an endless subtle and often savage struggle for dominance,until oneday they decided to unite their powerfront and togather they leaded Valyria to its gloriest age that would have not ended if not for the doom".
When he asked his mother why they were so strong she answered him that magic ran strongly in their vains more strongly than any from the other families, encluding the Targaryans and were more than Dragon lords..its was said that they were able to not only tame and bound with the dragons, but they were the only ones able to also understand their speesh,and they had hold on other creatures the other Valyrians couldn't even get close to.
So in his way to return to the Keep,he decided he would seek this croon and reveal for himself if she was a true seer or not.
And if he found her to be true he would question her about the prophecy of the Prince that was Promised.