Live To The Fullest & Move On

In the cemetery of Godric's Hollow, where James and Lily Potter's graves lay, on the dawn of the next day, Andromeda Tonks was the only one not sad as they lowered the coffin containing the body of "Seraphina Amythes Potter" into the ground. Very happy for knowing that the girl everyone thought dead was alive and well back at the manor, taking care of Teddy. But she hid it very well behind a blank face and strong Occlumency shields.
When the attendees came close to her to offer their condolences, she had to stop herself from strangling Seraphinas traitorous friend and the so-called leader of Britain's Magical Community.
(They will get what they  deserve. My girl is a powerful, cunning Potter-Black Lady.The won't know what hit them) Andy thought while smirking internally.When everyone had gone, she Apparated to the Manor, passed the blood wards and reached the door that opened at the touch of Mispy, the sweet female house-elf. "Lady Tonks," said Mispy, "Mistress is waiting in the living room with the little Master."
Andy nodded and went to the same room to be met by the most adorable scene, Sera and little Teddy running and playing around with a lot of colorful, cute bunnies that Seraphina had charmed.
Laughing and enjoying their time, however when they noticed her, Sera told Teddy,"My little wolf... if you catch all of them, I'll reward you with a chocolate frog." Winking, she added, "And don't forget to have fun!" Teddy replied with a loud laugh and clapped his little hands, running after the beautiful bunnies.
"So...who cried more over me? The ones who killed me or the ones who had no idea?" Seraphina asked sarcastically, only for Andy to answer disapprovingly,"This is no laughing matter, Seraphina Potter."
"And you don't see me laughing, do you? It doesn't matter now anyway. Tomorrow we will grab our things and at dawn we will go to the Muggle airport, we won't sleep in London let alone Europe tomorrow."
Andy replies: "But the tickets date..." "No need for those, she interrupt Andy," I sended Hoppy in ahuman form to arrange us a private plane.I had to spend ten times the price of a regular first-class seats, but it doesn't matter with the money I have. You will say to everyone that you couldn't stay in Britain any longer... too many bad memories and you need a fresh start for you and Teddy.
Andy nodded: "Very well, everyone will believe this story and won't doubt it, they think they have won and you are gone."
Seraphina laughed and said, "Ohhh, they think they got rid of me all right." Here Andy became confused, but before she could ask Seraphina kept talking, "I sent my patronus to the goblins, ordering them to tell everyone who asks that I'm dead, and sent an amount of gold to buy their cooperation. Not long after an hour, and before my so-called burial, the Minister himself asked the head goblin of the Lineage and Records Department for an official communiqué about the Potter-Black-Gryffindor family line. For the said goblin to answer him that there are no more open valuts and recorded services for any Potter-Black-Gryffindor member in Gringotts. Which is true, I took every last spick in the bank vaults or gave them to the goblins. And the Minister seeing he can't have blood records, ate his words and asserted himself and everyone that they had done it, and removed 'the greatest power tool they couldn't control.''
The next day, Andy, Teddy, and disguised Seraphina entered the airfield. The pilot and crew were waiting, and they took off immediately. Her new figure and looks were quite different from her original looks. She was now taller, had blonde, short hair, and pale blue eyes.
Lanna Coldwater was her name, Teddy's nanny squib, who was looking for a job when the old and very sad lady Tonks asked for a nanny to take care of her remaining family, her little grandchild while arranging the funeral to keep his company so that the little boy would have human and young company when he grows up. Something not suspicious or odd for Andy to do while grieving in the eyes of watchers. Especially, since the magical Ministry and world don't care about or know the muggle official documents. And If some muggle-born nosy minds (namely the Granger bitch) tried to snoop around, they will find a normal teenage girl that lived and learned in normal muggle schools and from an unimportant squib family in the records. And so they went to America, to find peace and time to raise Teddy, and plan their hidden revenge when the time comes.