THE FIRST END

The next day, Seraphina left Diagon Alley in late afternoon, having closed her last business and said goodbye to George, who had given her some toys for Teddy. Before reaching the last turn, everything around her turned black. Stopping and wand in hand, she looked around and said calmly, "Come out, come out, wherever you are. No need to be shy." Five people then appeared from the darkness surrounding her; two women and three men.
She recognized them as the Unspeakables who worked in the Department of Mysteries.
(Well well..those people hates me since the whole desater in the fifth year,in the battle we crashed so much stuff and destroyed so many of their little experiments and rituals),Seraphina then say:
"Good evening gentlemen and ladies,why so presistent in stoping me like this and talking? you could have came to the Manor and we would have had a cup of tea".
"Well, the future Dark Lady must have been very busy to spare us the time,so we hunted  her down. Do you really think we wouldn't know that you have the darkest artifacts in our world? Do us and the whole world a favor and hand over the Hallows.
"Do you really believe it would be this easy?" Seraphina snidely answered.
"No," the woman chuckled darkly. "I believe it is time for you to die, and for me to take them from your dead cold hands. We cannot let you run away like you have been planning, and allow someone as powerful as you to remain outside the Ministry's control."
She should have known that those people would run around like headless chickens without a proper enemy, attacking everything they could not control or use.
(Are Hermione,Ron and Kingsly even aware of this?
Likely yes,her humorless,pedantic,self-righteous,treatcherous, hypocritical friends,who successfully turned to one hundred percent Ministry material would not object if their great Minister saw her as a threat,Kingsly won't let her leave having all her powers and mony away from his hands.Fine so be it).
The woman: "Finally, no more excuses Potter! You have been nothing but trouble, Uncle Cornelius was right; you will destroy everything in your path. She needs to be put away for good for the sake of our Magical Community. Don't hesitate to take her down."
Seraphina replied calmly, "I really don't know the stuff you are hight on, but if you don't end this charade and attack me, there will be a world of pain you never knew existed." She was angry and done with these stupid, fanatical magical world and its self-destructive government and people.
"Finally, you showed your true colors. But don't worry, we will make your death look like an accident for the sake of your fans. Kill her!
They all attacked at once, but with her war reflexes, she was able to make a shield to protect herself. "Protego Horribilis !" However, they didn't stop, so she struck her wand to the earth, sending a wave of red energy that knocked all of them down. Yet, the Unspeakable didn't waste a moment and sent a death curse on her. "Avada Kedavra!" However, she was able to levitate one of the men who had fallen and used him as a cover.
Here Seraphina thought (No more playing nice,no more pretending to be their heroine,they have turned on me every chance they got,no more).
She would bring this to a swift end. Her assailants reciprocated in kind, but were unable to hold back her powerful curses. After all, her victory over Voldemort was neither luck nor fluke, and after the war her expanded knowledge of the defensive and offensive and dark magic, wandless and non-verbal, made her more formidable than ever. They had no chance against her, even though they were seasoned duelists who would have made a difference in the war and after it, but never bothered fighting and instead let children do it and die.
She finished all of them except for the bitch unspeakable that she was fighting now.
Seeing an opening, Seraphina shouted Snap's little creation:"Sectumsempra !" and the spell hit its target, cutting deeply into the enemy's flesh, causing a lot of bleeding. The enemy cried out in pain and collapsed onto the ground. However, she refused to give up and said, "You damned bitch! You will burn for this; you are done for." Suddenly, the darkness around her turned red and the last thing she remembered was the laughter of the bitch.
She was in a lot of pain when suddenly a coldness released from the center of her chest before her brain shut down and her heartbeat stopped.
Not knowing that the coldness she felt would destroy the fire sphere and illuminate the night sky over all of London, people from both the Muggle and Magical world saw the green strange light. It led the Aurors to a dark abandoned lane in Diagon Alley. On the ground lay six corpses, five unidentifiable as they were charred beyond recognition, while the sixth was the one and only Seraphina Potter.