THE SAFE HEAVENS THAT FARAWAY

After the war was over, Seraphina discovered Dumbledore's betrayal and use of her since the beginning of her life, starting with the prevention of opening James and Lily Potter's will that contained the truth about Sirius Black's innocence, and allowing him to be thrown into prison without trial, despite being the Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot.
And using his absence to make himself her magical guardian, not to take care of her himself, oh no, but to send her to the Dursleys knowing very well that her mother Lily and Aunt Petunia's relationship is strained.
He was sure to keep track of their mistreatment and abuse towards her through the drunken squib watcher of his.
Then came the stage where he had to make sure what he did paid off, by making her school years test for her hero complex, to make sure that the damage the Dursleys did was beyond repair, for her to suffer the worst and come out stronger or die trying. To be loyal beyond compare to his and only his cause and ideals, following blindly because she lacked affection and love through her childhood and starved for it so much she would be easily manipulated if he gave her some mediocre piece of affection and attention.
It did work out very well for him, she defeated Voldemort and his Death Eaters and died for "The Greater Good", but what wasn't planned for her was to come back. Dumbledore thought by his consoling words in the in-between she would choose to let things be solved and go to rest, reunite with her lost loved ones and family.
She did the unexpected and returned to find her own way and happiness.
Swearing to never be anyone's tool again, Seraphina left the Ministry of Magic after her talk with Shacklebolt and headed straight for the Potter Manor. She found Andy in the nursery, "Andy... we need to talk about something."
Andy: "I take it the talks didn't go well with the Minister, dear? I hope he didn't insist again on the Longbottom marriage or I will kill him. The boy is a wonderful young man now, and in love with a sweet girl, and I want him to marry for love just like his parents did. And so do you, dear."
"No Andy, he hinted that either I become an Auror or he would haul my name and reputation through the mud," she answered blankly.
"What!?" "Yeah pretty much, so I was thinking what do you say I take a quice gateway to Romania, I want to see Charlie Weasley and discuss some things with him."
"Dear you don't owe the magical world one speck of dust, you have lost so much trying to save them in times they didn't want to be saved, not even tried to save themselves. No more sacrifices on your part, I won't allow it." Here she stopped over Teddy and said, "Will you leave with me then? Far away from them, in the Muggle world?" "Oh dear you and this little one are the last family I have and care for, I'll go to the ends of the earth with you." Andy replied with small tears in her eyes.
Seraphina said determinedly,"Then it's decided, I will finish something first and then we will go through this the muggle way, plan, passports, official documents and we will be free".
It wasn't running away, not truly. She had done her duty; had she not? She had won the war, vanquished Voldemort and his followers, what more could they want from her? Sadly, everything.
So they began to prepare things, ordering house-elves to pack up the Manor, Grimmauld Place and everything in her family's properties and the Chamber of Secrets. Then they got Seraphina, Andy and Teddy Muggle legal identities, birth certificates, and last but not least went to Gringotts and emptied all her valuables, besides she wanted to meet Narcissa Malfoy and give her Grimmauld Place as she was a Black before marriage and the only one worthy to have it. She took a Felix Felicis (Liquid Luck) potion for things to go smoothly for her when she met and gave Charlie the young dragons and took more notes, advice and information about dragons and their life just in case anything happened, because she would keep the eggs for now, not to raise suspicion and give them when things calmed down.
The goblins of Gringotts still grind their teeth in fury at her for the break-in, but can do no more as she is the richest client and heiress to the most ancient and noble houses.
Anticipating their interference, she had scheduled the meeting during the time when the Ministry was on a skeleton crew, and the irate goblins wouldn't be able to get through the alarms and complain to the Ministry about her until it was too late. Waiting in the office for the head goblin Ragnarok, she thought (Good thing they won't see me again and I them,they won't forget that accident,even thought I did it to save them from Voldemort and his lunatic followers).Then the door opened and a tall goblin( taller than the others) entered, wearing a golden robe and huge rings on each finger. He set before her and said, "It's an honor to have you here, Lady Potter-Black. What can we do for you today?"
"I want a settlement of my succession and vaults to empty my accounts," Raganrok looked like he wanted to kill her, but she foresaw such a reaction and continued without fear. "If I receive the relevant cooperation, and you help me finish my business tonight, I will make a very satisfying deal with you." Here Ragnarok was interested: "And what deal would satisfy closing the largest and oldest open accounts that earn us gold, a lot of gold, and gold is what matters most?"
"I will give you all of the goblin artifacts in my vaults, or the price you want for the ones I will take, besides an assignment on all of my profit shares in Diagon Alley and the Daily Prophet, and last a very generous amendment on the damages that I caused during my break-in. What do you say?"
Ragnarok was listening, but she could see the eagerness in his eyes to have his kind legacy artifacts back, or at least have the accrued price for them, because (in the goblins opinion) they were stolen from them by wizards and witches.
"I will call the goblins, you have a deal, Lady Potter-Black," he said, and then shouted something in their language. Four other goblins entered the room.
Ragnarok: "Lady Potter, Nimbley and Silverfang will take you to your vaults and help you empty them, while the other two will accompany you to appraise the goblin artifacts and items that you will buy from or return to us."
Seraphina gleefully thanked Ragnarok, "May your gold keep flowing." She followed the goblins, reaching the access point they had been told about. A small cart appeared from the darkness, rolling towards them. Seraphina climbed aboard and sat down as the cart sped away, twisting and turning through the labyrinthine passages. After a while, there was a lurch and the cart stopped in front of a rocky wall.
"Potter Vault Fourteen-Seventeen!" the goblin announced in a shrill voice before pressing his palm to the wood, and the vault door melted away to reveal a cave-like opening crammed from floor to ceiling with gold and silver coins, goblets, boxes full of jewelry belonging to Seraphina's female ancestors, crude jewels (emeralds, rubies, sapphires, amethysts, diamonds of all kinds and colors), candles, articles of gold and enchanted items, books and manuscripts containing ancient magic and rituals.With the goblin's help, she was able to empty everything from the cave-like room into a Muggle travel suitcase that had been enchanted to be featherlight, undetectable by magical means, charmed to return to her if lost or stolen, and illusioned to appear as a normal piece of luggage when passing through Muggle security at airports.
Keeping the speed with the Potter and Black vaults, the Gryffindor vaults had various swords that were goblin-made as well as armors and other war gear. She gave them to the very ardent goblins, keeping the Gryffindor sword and taking the money and jewels. The Peverell vaults had rare potion recipe books and lying on a raised altar was a stone-like diamond in appearance, but leaking silver fluid. A book beside it told that it was the last Peverell family work; he had been a master alchemist and potioneer, and he had successfully replicated the effects of the unicorn blood in the stone. It achieved long-lasting youth or made the drinker lose a decade of aging effects per dose, and vials of the Elixir of Life made from the Philosopher's Stone.
There were also books about soul magic, since the Peverells had been obsessed with death. When all was said and done, Seraphina had two full suitcases; one for money and jewels, the other for the vials of potions, books, the unicorn youth stone, the Gryffindor sword, Slytherin poisonend emerald daggers, and the rest of her expensive possessions (since Slytherin was a branch of the Peverells). She gave the goblins fifty million galleons, making Ragnarok's last knife-like tooth appear for this and their newest possession, grinning in joy.
Leaving under the Invisibility Cloak in the night smiling trumphantly as well.
Tow days passed for Seraphina and Andy to upcoil everything up and buy plan tickets, all that left is the meeting with the Malfoys which is in the evening as a dinner party not to rise any suspicion.At 8 pm Narcissa and Draco Malfoy came out of the fireplace without much of a spick of dust upon there thousands galleons cloths.
"Good evening Andy, Seraphina" Narcissa say and hug Andromeda, and draco go to Seraphina and hold her hand kissing it like a gentleman, while she became used to such things she saw something in his eyes that made her think(something wrong).
The dinner was served and accompanied by wine and laughter. When the house-elves cleared the table, Andromeda said, "My dear Narcissa, Grimmauld Place has been a Black family possession for centuries, and we thought it best to keep it in the hands of an ancient and noble house. However, legally, it belongs to Seraphina. According to Sirius's will, he left it to her. Relaying it to you as a selling price is the safest course of action. What do you say?" "I agree with you, Andromeda," replied Narcissa. "And I am ready for any deal. I don't want to complicate things unnecessarily." Here Seraphina spoke up, "The price and payment are mere formalities; just a few thousand Galleons to be written down on the contract at the Ministry."
"Very good," said Narcissa confidentially. "If everything is in order, I will sign and when you are out of the country, I will release the information as we agreed."
Andy: "All in my office, come dear, so we can drink a cup of tea and finish our business, and leave the young ones to chat." She stood up with her and left Seraphina and Draco alone.
Seraphina says, "How about a walk in the gardens, Draco?"
"Of course, it will be lovely."
When they reached the garden,she talked "Say what you want, Malfoy," Seraphina said. "It's burning you."
"So you are not coming back? You'll live with the Muggles for the rest of your life?"
"Yes, I'm done being the wizarding world's golden toy," Seraphina replied. "So They can dress me up however they want and play with me as they please. Why do you care? What does it matter to you?"
Draco: "You know when you saved me in the Room of Requirement, I owed you a life debt. If you ever need me, wherever you are, I am obligated to answer. So take this ring." He pulled out a box and gave it to her. When she opened it, there was a ring made of black metal with small emeralds surrounding a large one. "It has a summoning charm on it," he explained. "If you need me, say my full name twice and I will know where you are and come." Seraphina said, "Thank you, Draco. Who would have thought that the Golden Lioness of Gryffindor and the Silver Serpent of Slytherin would become friends?" She smiled. "Everyone changes, Potter. Some for the worse..."".. and some for the better, just like you, Draco".
Not knowing that this debt would keep him by her side for lifes, worlds and adventures in the future to come.