ŧ Chapter 06 ŧ

Izuku was shocked when his godmother, Kokoro Tanaka, randomly showed up to his and his mother's old house before they moved to the apartment three months after he was born. "Kokoro? What are you doing here?" he asked, head tilted to the side. It had been at least two years since he and his mother had last seen Kokoro, mainly because she was busy with working at UA as a teacher and a top pro hero on top of that.

Kokoro smiled at Izuku, ruffling the boy's hair. "I came to see you," she explained. "I don't want you to feel lonely, especially after your mother's death." Izuku nodded, inviting the woman in who gracefully accepted. This is going to work in my favour. "Would you like some green tea, kiddo?" Izuku smiled, nodding at the invitation. Kokoro grinned and headed to the kitchen, boiling the kettle, and making the tea. When it was ready, Kokoro grabbed the vial she had brought with her, filled with bezafibrate, and poured it into Izuku's tea, stirring it in. "Izuku! Your tea's ready!"

"Thank you, Kokoro," the greenette thanked as he took his drink, giving it a sip and smiling at the flavour. The duo headed to the living room, sitting down on the couch. Won't be much longer till the drug kicks in, thought the silverette as she took a swig of her drink. "So what did you want to visit for?"

"Well, I was thinking, you can't live here the rest of your life, can you? It'd be best if you had an adult in your life." Izuku smiled, agreeing with the woman.

The duo sat there and continued to drink the tea. It was only about five minutes after the two had originally sat down that Izuku was becoming disorientated and dizzy. Taking the cup from Izuku and placing it on the coffee table, Kokoro rubbed his back and running a hand through the boy's head full of curls.

"It's okay, Izu, I'll take care of you," she murmured softly, pulling the boy into her arms. Izuku hummed, eyes closing as the drug fully began to kick in. "Sleep, my little boy. I'm right here." Almost immediately Izuku passed out, slumping against the silverette.

Picking the boy up, Kokoro headed to her car and buckled the passed out greenette in her back seat, covering his lower body with a blanket she had prepared. After getting into the driver's seat, Kokoro headed towards a house on the edge of Esuha. No one should be able to find us here, Kokoro thought with a grin as she got out before heading to the back and picking up the boy who didn't show any signs of waking up any time soon.

Heading into the house, the twenty-seven-year-old headed upstairs and gently placed the boy on the bed made for him before calling her friend. "Hey, Tenjin. Are you ready?"

"Yep, I'm on my way now," replied Tenjin. Kokoro grinned.

"Awesome, see you in a few minutes then." After that, the silverette hung up and turned to the boy in the bed. "Soon, all you'll remember is me as your mother and no one else." Twenty minutes later, Tenjin entered, looking excited. "You remember the deal? What I wanted you to do? To implement?"

"Of course," the man grinned, rubbing his hands together before placing his right hand on Izuku's forehead and closing his eyes. As Kokoro watched slowly as a glow emitted from Tenjin's right hand, the silverette gave an evil grin, knowing her plan was almost complete. Five minutes later, the redhead pulled his hand away and turned to look at his friend, nodding.

"Thank you, Tenjin." Kokoro thanked, shaking the redhead's hand before turning to look at her 'son'. At least, that's what he has now been made to believe.

"Anything for you, my dear Kokoro," Tenjin smiled softly before heading to the front door, leaving the house, and leaving the silverette to watch over her new little boy.