two: wondering

Y/n's POV

"Y/n" i heard a familiar voice of a woman calling me from the edge of the hallways.

i turned around to where she was calling me, and replied with a "yes?"

"niceee i was able to find you" it turns out it was just my bestfriend, Jisoo.

her and i have been friends since childhood, our parents knew each other too, and we loved being together all the time, but we study in different schools.

"wait, why are you here? i thought you were supposed to be in another sch-" she stopped me right there.

"i thought so too, but i didn't wanted to go to another school since i didn't knew anyone there, so i begged my parents to stay here since you study here too" she lifts her falling books from her arms, showing me a smile.

"great! in which class are you?" i asked her, she took a piece of paper on her books, guess it's her time table.

"sooo, it says here that my class is class A, room 21" she replied while her eyes scanned through her timetable.

"wait what?! we belong to the same class!" i said in an exciting tone, she widens her eyes at me then we did a high 5 with one hand.

i checked my wrist watch and it is already 6:35am, 7am is the exact time that our class will start so we head our way to our classroom.

-

7am.

the classes started going on, and now our professor is starting the class with a huge smile on his face.

"good morning everyone, i will be your professor for the whole senior year, my full name is Jung Hoseok but you can call me Professor Hope" he smiles.

he sounds really enthusiastic and nice, and also has a good physical appearance, and not gonna lie, he's really handsome, and most of all, his smile can easily bright anyone's day.

"because i'm your hope, you're my hope, i am J-hope" he smiles and we smiled back.

"all of you can start asking questions about me" he stops with his hands holding to each other

someone raised a hand, and Professor Hope signals him to start.

"how old are you sir? you seem so young" a classmate of mine asked.

"actually, y'all will be surprised to know that i'm just 4-5 years older than y'all" he said, and all of us including me gasped at his words.

no wonder why he looks so young and handsome, but sady, he isn't my type, another classmate raised a hand, this time, it's a girl.

"Professor Hope, do you have a girlfriend?" a girl classmate of mine asked, with her cheeks turning red like a tomato.

he nodded his head as a no, and everyone began teasing them with a smile.

oh my, what's happening?

"please keep the questions related to school and on my subject, thank you" he smiles at her

"well, i dont think we still need to do an introduce yourself infront of the class since i'll also get to know all of you by the end of the day" he glances at everyone of us.

ugh finally, i don't want my introverted ass to introduce myself infront of the class.

-

2 hours later.

he's been discussing about world literature and histories from all around the world, but as newbies, he is trying to discuss them continent by continent.

i expected it to be all boring but i was wrong, he's actually a nice and considerate teacher, he teaches us well.

all of us were writing all of the things that were being discussed by our professor.

"now everyone, take your textbooks out and turn them to page 42" he says.

i took mine out of my bag and placed it on my table, i froze on my spot when...

a loud gun shot was heard

_______________

Author's Note: how's the first chapter guys? hope y'all loved it! more characters will be introduced to y'all on the way!

question of the day: who's your bias in BTS?