six: encounter

Y/n's POV

school's dismissal time is actually later than expected, back on our first day, ended at 10am because of some school issues.

and now the end time is 12 and i cant be more upset by this.

it's currently 12:30pm, and most of the students are gone from the classroom.

i took all of books and went out of the hallways to my locker area to put some of my stuff in there.

well, the hallway seems quiet, not many students are walking around here.

because i dont want to carry so many stuffs when i get home.

my hand sneaked through my pocket to take my keys out for my locker.

my whole self started to get nervous as i couldnt feel any keys from any of my pockets.

the shit shouldnt be missing or ill bring these mfs back home!

i got so annoyed to the point where i dropped all of my books on the floor!

"fucking books" i mumbled and facepalmed my whole self.

i should be yeeting myself to heaven by now.

i harshly let go of my bag from the back and opened my bag to search for my keys.

"excuse me, do you need help?" a man's voice asked.

i stopped whatever i was doing and looked up to him, i froze on the spot, and not gonna lie.

his whole facial feature was perfect, his messy curly blonde hair was really perfect to his entire feature, his height was neither tall, or short, but i could really tell he has a good body feature.

damn, im talking about his whole human feature.

"umm..." he broke the silence and asked me again "miss, do you need help?".

i couldnt say no to a handsome young man like him, so i nodded my head.

he smiled at me then bends over to the floor to pick up my books, most of them were world literature related books.

his eyes landed on the books, he picks a handful of it and hands it to me.

"oh, so you study World Literature?" he asked me with his soft voice.

"yes sir" i nodded my head.

"oh no, please don't call me sir, i am not your professor" we chuckled.

"so uhm, what do you want me to call you?" i asked him while putting my books into my locker.

"Jimin, please call me Jimin"

-

"so, in which class do you belong to?" i asked him while we were walking to the bus station.

"well, i belong to Class Z" he chuckles.

"oh Class Z, i've never heard of any class like that" i replied.

"oh no, you might just be outdated" he chuckles.

i accepted the offer of him actually bringing me to the bus station, and i really appreciate it.

the bus station is usually packed with so many students, but today, i dont see anyone with me except for Jimin.

i looked around the whole road, to see that the bus is already approaching.

"i guess our talk ends here, thank you for dropping me by, i really appreciate-"

i stopped my words when i turned to the area where he was standing, and it seems that he already left

that was quick

____________

question of the day: whats your favorite color?