eight: catch sight

"secrets can be covered for a little while, but it will always get discovered in the end, so don't keep calm"

__________

Y/n's POV.

it is a normal school day today, and i have many classes to attend to, my schedule changes depending on the days of the week, such as, i have 3 classes on sunday, 6 on monday, and more.

but no shit sherlock, today is Monday, and i gotta attend to these classes at 7am.

while looking all over the place, i couldn't stop but think about Jimin, and our last encounter.

our first and last encounter was actually the same thing, it's just that he never showed up to me after that.

well, i feel like it's time to go and visit his class to see if he's there.

but something is stopping me, he just helped me get my books that fell, why am i feeling so attached to him lately?

"Y/n!" a familiar voice called my name, i looked to my back and checked who it was....

"Jimin, nice to see you again!" a huge smile appeared on my face as i can see him running upto me with a huge smile, and carrying his books with him.

i observed the way he is running, and i must admit, he is a very fast runner, he got here infront of me in less than 5 seconds.

"nice to see you too, how's your morning?" he asked with a smile.

"well, the shit is about to start once again, and i should mentally prepare myself for this" i chuckled.

"i'm pretty sure your days will get better soon, i promise" he greets me with a smile, and i smiled back.

"oh yeah, i got a question to ask" i told him while we were on the way to the 2nd floor of the school, while his is on the 3rd.

"yes, go ahead"

i hesitated to answer because of the amount of people that are currently staring at me, most of them are looking at me weirdly, or more of a judgmental way, some were even whispering to their friends.

ugh, i hate these kinds of moments.

"what's the question?" he looked down at me and i looked up at him.

our height has a bit of a gap, that's why.

"a lot of people are staring at us" i mumbled.

"or just don't mind them at all, they're just jealous because you're with this handsome face" we giggled on the way.

"so, what's your question?" his mood changed a bit, more of a serious one now.

"so uhh, what happened to you? i didn't see you after 2 days i asked him.

he smirked at me, and now i'm confused.

"so you miss me, huh?" he smirked at me while wiggling his eyebrows, i playfully hit him on the arm, but.

i missed it.

we just laughed at what happened, now we feel like we're close to each other now.

i didn't reply to his question, and he chuckles at me and says "i'll take that as a yes" 

"oh well, i'm very busy these days, and i'm really sorry if i wasn't able to show up to you after a few days, but i'll make sure to catch up to you" he added.

"oh no, you don't have to, i know you're busy and i don't want you to feel stressed"

wait, is he?

"nope, and i really like talking to you" 

we stopped when the school bell rang, we said goodbye to each other and went to our respective rooms.

________________

vote or i'll scare you at night, jk HAAHAHHAHA

question of the day: who was your first bias in bts and who became your last?