three: keep calm

Y/n's POV.

it's been 2 days after our last report to school, everything seems perfectly fine to me, but the rest are still making predictions over it.

wonder how i wasnt afraid? i used to get trained by my father to hold and shoot a gun with a cardboard person like structure.

hearing gunshots didnt shock me at all since my father is a policeman.

and im kinda enjoying this mini vacation i'm having at home.

i'm in the living room right now, just minding my own business since my whole family is away because of work.

someone rang the doorbell from the front door, so i walked to the door and opened it.

"surprise baby!" a smile appeared on my face as soon as i saw a basket filled with flowers and chocolates.

"you didn't had to do this!" i said with a smile, and he nodded as a no.

"you deserve more, happy first monthsary to us, babe!" Soobin said with a smile.

i swear, he's the best boyfriend i could ever ask for, he shows efforts all the time when he's with me.

"haha okay, come in" i said then he removed his shoes and enters my home.

"so, what would you like to eat today?" i asked him, he looks at me with a pout.

"i guess ramen will do" our eyes stared at each other, he tucks a strand of my hair to my ear

"okay, ill do some cooking then" i stood up from the couch and entered the kitchen.

-

i prepared 2 cup noodles of ramen, and heated the kettle up with some boiling water, then i prepare a bowl to pour the ramen.

while i was preparing my pot filled with hot water, i could feel 2 arms wrapped around my waist.

i smiled as i knew that it was Soobin.

i placed a hand on his, but....

it was just air.

i widen my eyes and looked all around me, no one was there, i gulped in surprise.

i went to the couch to see that he is there, watching kdramas, he looked at me.

"is there something wrong babe?" he asked me.

"i thought you went to the k-kitchen" i said with my soft voice.

"no babe, im just here all along" he replied to me.

"want me to come with you?" he added.

i didnt wanted to be alone, so i nodded my head as a yes.

-

while eating.

i still couldnt forget what happened earlier.

am i hallucinating or did that really happen?

oh well Y/n, if it really did happen then a person couldve been there all along.

but Soobin was in the sofa, how come?

i tried to shrug it off, but the way it was held.

it felt real, but i didnt felt the temperature of them.

i finally shrugged it off and continued to watch kdramas with Soobin.

-

after 4 hours.

"thanks for coming by, babe, i really enjoyed being with you for the whole afternoon" i said.

"no worries, you can call me anytime, i'd love to come by to you anytime and anywhere" he smiles like a kid.

as much as he wants to stay longer, he can't, he has many assignments to do in school.

but i really appreciate him for being here with us, celebrating our first monthsary together.

"take care, my love, i love you so much" i cupped his soft and shiny cheek

"i love you too, babe!" he plants a kiss on my forehead and began to head off.

he wears his helmet and gets on his motorcycle, he waves a small goodbye and i did the same thing, then he left.

and i also got some more work to do for school.

_______________

A/N: y'all are gonna meet more characters in the next chapters guys!

question of the day: when was your first horror experience?