nine: invite

Y/n's POV, the same day

as y'all know, i'm in school right now, but our professor hasn't arrived yet, he's probably late or doing something.

well, teachers get mad at their students for being late , but students don't get mad at them for being late, they actually get to have fun and we love it.

right now, since prof isn't here yet, i took my phone out and minded my own business.

"Y/n...." a voice mumbled my name from behind.

i stopped whatever i was doing on my phone and looked at my back to see who it was, and it turns out it was just one of my girl classmates.

"goodmorning Y/n, i would like to invite you to my birthday party" 

she hands out a colorful birthday card to me nicely.

well, it's a bit uncommon for them to approach me since we aren't that close, but we know each other's names.

i opened the card and read what is inside.

"i really wanna get closer with the rest of my classmates, and that includes you, so please tell me if you can come on Friday" she shows me a sweet smile.

her name is Nadia, and she is one of the most popular students in our class, she is actually wealthy but nice, pretty, and respectful, and a top student in our class.

"oh sure, i see that it's on Friday, i am in!" i said with a smile.

"thank you so much!" she says.

she opens her arms for me to hug her, i stood up from my seat and hugged her back.

her cologne smelled so good, and her hug felt so natural and soft.

"thank you again" she smiles with her teeth out.

"thank you too!" i replied then she walked away and began to invite more of the class.

-

"did you also receive an invitation letter from Nadia?" Jisoo asked while holding a similar invitation card.

"yes i did!" i replied immediately.

"oh my, she is really sweet, we arent that close with her but she really invited us to her 18th birthday party" her eyes scanned through the message inside the note.

"true, and she even hugged me"

"i also saw it too, and she's inviting even more friends to her birthday" she added.

"well, it's gonna be her 18th birthday party, so it should be big and amazing" i replied.

I continued talking with Jisoo, our main topics were what we're gonna wear for Nadia's birthday and our makeup look.

the whole class is making a huge celebration right now, and theyre making a huge noise that the next class could already hear us.

and our professor still hasnt arrived yet, that's strange.

is he taking a vacation in Bora Bora? bro didn't even let us join him.

the whole class stopped when they heard the door open, all of us looked at the door.

seeing our stressed Professor dashing into the classroom and banging his stuff on the teacher's table.

we all knew he was already mad, so all of us went back to our seats.

he lets out a huge sigh as soon as he sat down on the chair.

"i am really really sorry for being late class, i was terribly stucked in a traffic jam on the way" he said, letting out a "wooh" from his mouth and wiping his sweat with his wrist.

people started mumbling like

"i wish that traffic jam stayed like that forever so that we dont have to deal with classes today"

i almost let out a chuckle, because i can also relate to them.

he prepares the powerpoint presentation for today's class.

_______________

"being happy is better than being moody"

Question of the day: in what year did y'all joined wattpad?