αвυѕє∂ ( ραят 2 )

He made his way through the classroom where principal informed him that those three will be.

Jungkook's mind was full of rage.
The image of taehyung being bruised, those hurt eyes. Were flashing in front of him time to time. Which only was a fuel to his anger.

There was just laughing echoing in the classroom and those three were chatting and laughing.
Probably making fun of someone.

But jungkook's plan was not to punished them in private. He wanted people to see him. To get that in their mind if anybody tries to force themselves on people whether it be a boy or a girl.
has to pay.

And jungkook is a sadistic not in bed but he is ruthless and merciless when it comes to opponent.
Right here, they are not just opponent , they are the one who are responsible for that condition. So jungkook had a lot to do.

He made his way towards them.

And without saying anything he gave a harsh slap on Jackson's face 
Which turned out to be Jackson laying on the floor and other two were in shock when they see their best friend on the floor just because of one slap.

Then they move their gaze towards jungkook
They all know who jungkook is
They were scared would be an understatement.
But jungkook was satisfied seeing this fear?
Hell nah
He was not. He planned much more than this.

W-why would you do that jungkook?

We didn't do anything to you.

Jungkook let out a bitter chuckle. The audacity!!

Shut the fuck up and follow me right now.

Jackson who now stood up with his hand on his cheek. Because damn it was hurting like hell

But the other can't get their reputation downfall
So bogum said a no

But don't worry
Jungkook was not asking them, he ordered them
And of course if they said no
He just show it before. And now the three were following him
Two of them had hand on their cheeks
Guess for bogum no, was meant to be met with a harsh slap.

Three of them knows, jungkook is much more powerful than them.

But they are not understanding what they did to him.

Guess what, they don't know who the beauty tamed this beast.
And by the end of day
Anyone can bet they will be hospitalised for months.

Talking about what their parents would say . Then don't worry
Jungkook already talked with his parents and they already told their parents
Some parents were against it some were in favour.
The favour ones were guilty and ashamed of their child deeds and that's why to teach them a lesson they gave the permission And those who were trying to protect their child deeds were of course didn't have any choice. Jungkook's parents are damn rich and which means power. So family was not an issue.

Now coming back to them.

Jungkook led them to the uni garden. Where many students were present there.

Three of them were very conscious. What was about to happen.
But that question didn't ask long when jungkook dropped a bomb on them by saying..

Remove you damn clothes and be in boxers only.
Now!!

Are you out of your mind!

Jungkook raised his eye brow on kai.

Did I stutter? No.
Do as I say now!!

Three of them were very conscious now. Many people were watching them now

There are people watching at us, you can't do that