αℓωαуѕ вє ωιтн уσυ

( jeon twins, captain and vice captain of their team... Their one of the most important match but their favourite person refuse to come into the game
Or???)

• Top kook + Top gguk + bottom tae
• angst + happy ending
I am not that much satisfied by the start but I guess it will be better in end.
__________________________

Jeon jeongguk!!!! Wake the hell up

The muscle bunny made no effort to get up instead he just throw a pillow to the same photocopy bunny of him.. Who was for you can say 2 hrs was trying to wake him up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kidding! Hell I am not the one who has much patience so jungkook will also not have hmph...

Its just 2 min he is trying to wake his brother up..
They both were late for their practice..

After all they are twins...
As jungkook catch the pillow effortlessly and throw back at a same force causes the sleepyhead to woke up with a groan..

Finally! Now go have your clothes changed we have to go to the practice.

Gguk scratched his head a little and make himself to the bathroom.. Slowly his sleepy mood changing...

He changed his clothes and took his phone and a small bag they carry with them for practice and saw his brother standing beside the counter

With a sad frown on his face  his phone with him looking like he is waiting for someone to pick his call but gguk know well too so not to spoil their mood more.. Gguk cut the call himself and make kook looked at him..

Why did you do that?

Don't play dumb brother.. Do you forget what he did to us.. He left us for his so called reputation and you are still here waiting for him to pic-

Gguk control your anger, you are saying bullshit about our l-love..

Aishhhh, pls tell me we are not arguing on the same topic again...
Fine! Do whatever you want but let me tell you he is the one who refused to accept our 1 year relationship in front of everyone...
and he didn't even felt guilty!!Don't be that obvious bro

Jeongguk left from not wanting to talk more about him.
As jeongguk is a man having anger issues, his tough personality but his brother knows how sensitive can gguk be.. More than him

Jungkook sighs sadly.. He knows gguk is right, he left them but still the moment they pass in their relationship .
Jungkook  can swear three of them were so happy  , everything felt euphoric

Kook knows his brother is really angry on taehyung but he knows he is more hurt and sad than angry..

Yes , they are poor
But both of them are hardworking, with the help of scholarship, they get into one of the prestigious colleges...
Because of being poor, people often bad mouth about them but they didn't let them affect them.. They were proud of themselves and were sure if they will do their best they could do anything..
Orphans are both, but they love tae the most.. Tae is the one who showers with them loves.. Cherishing them..
Caring for them but he
.....

It's not like their love for the boy is not anymore, it's their and that is why it's hurting like hell.

Kook is calling tae because he knows tae is not like that may be he has different reason..but for gguk it's a no. Not because he doesn't trust tae it's just he was insecure before and now just feel numb when it comes to the boy. That's why they argue when kook wants to meet tae, asking for explanation.