яєѕρє¢т

( where he calls him useless for being a housewife)

• Top kook+ Bottom tae
• angst+ happy ending
_________________________

Taehyung and Jungkook had an arrange marriage..
They both love each other after a month of marriage..

Now jungkook is the manager in his dad's company and tae is the housewife..

They didn't use their father's money despite being rich.. They wanted to build their own world with their own hardwork..

"Jungkook!!
Where is your focus huh.. Because of the report you gave me.. Client called it a waste.. Really jungkook
So many mistakes..
I didn't expect this from you.. Try hard son."

Mr Jeon left jungkook's cabin.. The other staff had attention on him.. As his father shouted on him.. He was embarrased..
He banged the door with full of anger..

It was lunch time now.. Jungkook didn't do any lunch.. He was focused on more papers..

It was past lunch time.. He was done with his papers.. He looked at the time and frowned.. He was so hungry.. But his lunch did not arrived..

He was going to ask his wife but suddenly.. He was told that meeting has been held..

He let out a frustrated sigh.. And went for the meeting..

Meanwhile..

The pretty boy who had  a dull face.. Now laying on the bed.. On the night stand.. Their were pills..

Boy sighed in pain.. His migration was killing him.. He managed to open his phone but looking at the time.. He let out a gasp.

"God!!! Jeon Taehyung... How can I sleep so much.. Arggg this headache.."

He somehow managed to get an ice pack for him.. He put it on his burning skin.. And layed their.. Due to medicine effect he  again slept..

Next time he opened his eyes... By hearing bangs on the door.. He immediately stand up.. But God his fever made him weak..
But he managed to get the door..

He opened it to find a very angry jungkook..

He was going to say something but jungkook walked passed by him..

"Honey.."

Tae called jungkook who was now sitting on the couch.. Looking very angry..

"Where 's my water huh.. Can't even give water to your husband.. Huh!!
What kind of wife are you "

Jungkook mumbled last
Line but tae heard it..
He felt hurt but decided to be quiet.. Thinking his husband is having a bad day again.. Yeah again.. It's been a week.. Jungkook has become distant also very rude..

He sighed and took slow steps towards the kitchen to bring a glass of water.. In the mean time. Jungkook was on a phone call with a client..

He gave water to jungkook and sat beside him.. He also took another medicine.. It's been a week.. Tae was taking medecines a lot.. His health was not good..

He just sat beside him and waiting for the phone call to finish so that he could tell his husband about his condition.. He wanted to go to hospital but he didn't know how to drive.. So he wanted that he and his husband could visit a doctor.

" Okay sir, thank you very much "

Jungkook let out a little smile.. Because it was his hardwork paid off.. He was able make clients ready.
But the problem was
They will be signing the papers at Jungkook's home.