αℓωαуѕ вє ωιтн уσυ ( ραят 2 )

Goddamn it! You are such a manwhore taehyung, how can you do this.. After all you are my son I didn't expect you to be like this..

Oh now I am your son huh!
I think I am your tool which you use to save your old ass * slap*

Don't you dare kim taehyung speak to me like that..
I told you to love him but you being a manwhore getting many cocks.

FOR FUCKSAKE FATHER
* teary eyes*
* slap *

Shut it taehyung like you always do... Now go to your room.

Meanwhile.

Gguk

Hmm

I am feeling like something happened you know something bad..

I also felt the same kook... The same feeling I felt when he broke up with us.

Both twins shrug it off.
And now both were just standing with a necklace in their hand..

Gguk and kook both knows they still love him as much they used to do..

They both nod at their decision.. They knows tae is their life and they
Want him in their life, let's say they are giving last chance to their love.. They both have sweared.. If something goes in the wrong way they will never let enter l word again in their life..

They both make their way to the field.
They know tae will talk to them after the match
As they recieved a note saying the same in their locker.

The match was stopped due to raining which means it will be resume in upcoming week.

Jeons were going to make their way towards the room because they thought tae will be here as he told them but seeing no sign of him they were going back. But suddenly lucas came running to them..

As tae was popular so lucas was also in the group though lucas get on tae's nerve sometimes but he never meant to hurt him.

W-wait jeons..

Both twins were confused but still stayed.. Confused because popular students rarely talk to them because of poor status.

T-tae he is in hospital.

WHAT! WHICH HOSPITAL

Both twins said synchronizing.. Lucas was shocked for a second but then he remembered about tae. He immediately told them the address.

Listen I know you both have so many questions from him but pls try to understand from your view as w-

Shut up , just drive fast

Jeongguk spoke roughly as he was worried as hell for tae and in worry he didn't notice his rude  behaviour.

I am sorry for his behaviour lucas.. But drive fast pls.

Lucas just noded seeing how the brother's nature are different but one thing he can gurantee that they both love tae so much.

Twins didn't think twice before barging into the room

T-tae?

Both were shocked would be an understatement. .
Tae had a bandaged to his hand. His face looked pale. He was not bright tiger they used to see.

Tae was also shocked to see them.. His eyes hold guilt, regret and fear..

But before he could say something Lucas entered..

You piece of shit... He is in jail now.. And pls stop being a stubborn and tell them they deserve it dude.

He left the room with a big slam.. Jeons were dumbfounded about Lucas.. Not he was just a little soft telling them to deal with Tae carefully and now he is speaking like that..