Chapter 3 : The Circle Of Life

Seems like SK is quite popular among kidnappers these days. She was taken away in another van yet again.

Now this headquarters she wasn't familiar with-but she definitely knew where she was going to.

Probably the biggest and most happening company in the planet at the moment- Hybe Labels.

"Woah. Daebak." She stared in awe,up at the sight of the majestic new Hybe building.

"Please come this way." The casting agent addressed her as he led the way.

This treatment was new to Mirae. After being tossed about in her old company. This felt warm.

They past through so many doors and the casting agent had to keep looking back to ensure she wasn't lost in this maze of a building. The staff would have a very hard time collecting all the clumsy idols who would give out SOS messages after being lost.

They halted before the office of a senior casting agent who stepped out and his eyes danced with excitement.

"I found her!" The agent from earlier on whispered into the senior's ears. He would sure get a promotion judging from his emphasis on the word 'I' .

Sae Kyung was invited into the senior agent's office and she was asked to sit comfortably.

"Hello Miss Bae Sae Kyung. Welcome to BigHit Music. I am Nam Jae Hyuk,senior talent scout here. Glad to have you here today. How have you been? Miss...SK?"

She was slightly surprised. SK was the name of a faded star she was long ago. Other than people close to her,nobody remembered it much,but Mr Nam brought it up. She felt the warmth.

"Do I be cordial or do I be honest Mr Nam?" She asked bluntly.

"SK was known for her honesty. Go on."

"I have been having a hard time. After Show Me The Money ended,I made some choices I regret,and whiled away my time. Three years of my life is gone,and I haven't accomplished anything. I feel I am at the lowest point in my life." She blurted out. Completely honest.

Mr Nam smiled.

"Good. Because from now on,you will only go up."

"Why have you brought me here though." She was curious why a big company like BigHit was searching so much for her,when they can easily find the best talent lining up for them.

Mr Nam seemed to read her mind.

In response,he turns around and shows the motto of the company engraved on the wall-

"Bighit- Music and Artists For Healing."

"And we will go any lengths to find that. Real Artists."

She seemed touched,but not convinced. He seemed to understand that too.

"I was unemployed 5 years ago. I was roaming on the streets with my resume,lining up in front of companies for any job that would give me livelihood. But only rejections I faced.

One day,I was sick of it. I found no more meaning in life. And I decided to take that big step. I was at the Han river,ready to end the suffering...." He told her his story,she was intrigued,but wondered why she was listening to this.

"I was about to take the final plunge,but God must have finally started executing the plans he had for me. And he sent it through some of his messengers on earth- children.

A couple of kids came up to me-" he need not narrate any further. SK remembered this event.

Crystal clear.