Chapter 6 :👼Boss Baby🕺

"Welcome to the finale of HYBE SHOWDOWN August! Let's see which Trainee will take over the cup tonight.!"

Ever since Hybe had been established from the former BigHit Entertainment,it brought with it all the different labels-Pledis,Source,KOZ and more with it.

This was good for business. But for trainees-it was added pressure. More competition under one building.

And to add to that competitive spirit was the Hybe Showdown. There were no more monthly evaluations,instead the trainees would have a friendly battle,showcasing their skills. This was indeed healthier for the trainees though,as they would not perform under stress in front of the stern eyes of mentors,but with passion in front of their peers,to show how much they had learnt.

Today was the first ever Hybe Showdown. SK was awaiting her chance ever since she heard there would be a public showdown. She would make her mark and knock Jo Woochan out of the park.

She successfully made it to the finals. Her vocals were still lacking a bit,but her biggest opponent was Chan-ie . They were neck to neck now by the time the rap and vocal segment finished.

She glanced over at Woochan who raised his eyebrows.

"Get ready to be thrashed kiddo " she whispered and he chuckled.

"Same to you sweetheart."he whispered making her cringe.

Four of them made it through to the semifinale~

Lee Sangwon
Bae Sae Kyung
Jo Woo Chan
Justin Jay Takagi

"How about the maknae come up here and draw chits to see who his opponent would be for the semi finale? Trainee Justin,step up here please."

Sae started praying, "Jo Woochan is mine,Jo Woochan is mine,Jo Woochan is mine..."

EunChae looked at her in disbelief. What was the girl even murmuring??

SK observed the petite younger boy named Justin who got up from his seat. He was so young,he was literally a baby. Takagi- he must be Japanese. But he looked mixed. He was probably the prettiest boy she had ever seen.

"Why are Japanese kiddos so sweet?" She was reminded of Ta-Ki who was competing in I-LAND at the moment. Something about Justin was familiar though,but she couldn't just recollect it.

The younger boy reached out into the glass bowl and picked out a chit. Sae continued her Woochan cult chant.

 Sae continued her Woochan cult chant

"Bae...Sae...Kyung!" Justin Jay exclaimed with a sparkling smile as he showed the name the piece of paper held to the audience.

Woochan and Sangwon automatically became opponents.

SK was surprised.  Looks like she had to battle the kiddo first.

_________________________________

The first battle was between Sangwon and Woochan.